BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Plastic Surgery Before and Afters

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 16>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
melikey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote melikey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 27 2014 at 3:32pm
Rhianna's nose looks the exact same.
And yall need to stop comparing retouched photos , you'll go crazy because what you're looking at isn't real.

Also weight, makeup, and even the type of camera lens makes people's faces look different. It's all fake if you want to call it that but it's not always surgery.

Sponsored Links

Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 27 2014 at 3:33pm
I like Blake Lively and she dresses cute!
Fraiche2Death View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fraiche2Death Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 27 2014 at 3:40pm
I was just about to say I can do that w/ a few brushes. Including her lips so not sure...

Originally posted by Yardgirl Yardgirl wrote:

^^^ Her nose is contoured. Lipstick is out the outside of her lip line and her brows are fuller.
TayTay View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote TayTay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 27 2014 at 3:40pm
Kylie definitely got her lips done if nothing else. Smh.
Wildfire View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Wildfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 27 2014 at 3:51pm
Originally posted by melikey melikey wrote:

Rhianna's nose looks the exact same.
And yall need to stop comparing retouched photos , you'll go crazy because what you're looking at isn't real.

Also weight, makeup, and even the type of camera lens makes people's faces look different. It's all fake if you want to call it that but it's not always surgery.

Truer post has never been madeClap

I can look like 4 different people in photos taken within 2 seconds of each other. So, its not always fair to call PS
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (10) Thanks(10)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 27 2014 at 3:59pm
Armenian Kim was so pretty

Wildfire View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wildfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 27 2014 at 4:09pm
she was also younger. I'm seeing more youth than necessarily "prettier", in the before pic. I dont think she would still look like that now, even if there was no PS
thewonderfulwa View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote thewonderfulwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 27 2014 at 4:11pm
Plastic Surgery does wonders for some they would look like regular everyday folks if not, makeup helps but it doesn't create miracles.

Now a days stars having sinus problems is the excuse for having working down on their nose instead of just being honest.
Mixer View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 27 2014 at 4:17pm
Originally posted by thewonderfulwa thewonderfulwa wrote:

Plastic Surgery does wonders for some they would look like regular everyday folks if not, makeup helps but it doesn't create miracles.

Now a days stars having sinus problems is the excuse for having working down on their nose instead of just being honest.
I remember Jennifer Hudson said she had a nose job...due to some small lighting issue. Nevermind, I don't believe her so that doesn't count.
Wildfire View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Wildfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 27 2014 at 4:32pm
lightening issue?
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style