Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Plastic Surgery Before and Afters

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1011121314 16>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 27 2014 at 8:16pm
That's a big picture Ouch
Sponsored Links

Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 27 2014 at 8:19pm
Yea man, can a ninja get a warning? DisapproveLOL
AwesomeAries View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AwesomeAries Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 27 2014 at 8:20pm
Originally posted by Alias_Avi Alias_Avi wrote:

I'm so sorry to post that yt woman on you like that
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 27 2014 at 8:23pm
I am not sure if Kylie has actually had work done.  She alters her instagram photos A LOT. There are apps where you can do that on pictures; change your face and errythang. Bc when you see pics of her walking around barefaced she looks the same as she's always looked. Debateable.  I need to see a pic of her w/makeup on not posted on her insta but taken by a photographer. Maybe from that awards show recently.

And I am not "defending" Rihanna bc I like her, I honestly do not see a nose job on that girl. Plastic surgery isn't a bad thing to me so there's no defending.

I'm not debating that people don't mess with their faces young; I have an LS who got a nose job in high school [she's black] and another friend who got a nose job sophmore or junior year of college during winter break. Her nose job was so good I often forget she even had one.   I am well aware how PS works.

Edited by EPITOME - May 27 2014 at 8:26pm
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 27 2014 at 8:27pm
Originally posted by AwesomeAries AwesomeAries wrote:

I'm so sorry to post that yt woman on you like that

I will skip page 12.  Lemme go to page 11. I can't handle close ups of whites. Yall know that already.

Edited by EPITOME - May 27 2014 at 8:27pm
AwesomeAries View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote AwesomeAries Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 27 2014 at 8:33pm
Updated with warning
thewonderfulwa View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote thewonderfulwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 27 2014 at 8:41pm
Originally posted by f8dagrate f8dagrate wrote:

Originally posted by NJHairLuv NJHairLuv wrote:

If youve ever worked in the entertainment industry or been in the NYC/LA moneyed circles, you know that most women that aspire for showbiz or that aspire to marry well get their first surgeries at 16. It is no secret. They get it done as soon as the doctors give the ok that they hae pretty much stopped growing. By the time that you take your senior photo, you have already been tweaked surgically, even if it is just the tip & bridge work which are the most subtle and most flattering nose jobs that make you look more attractive without transforming you.

LOL this^^^.

The masses refuse to acknowledge the truth while it's flaring it's nose right up at them. Yes these women have gotten rhinoplasty. Doesn't change who they are. People over here feeling some type of way because they thought their favorite artists were born that way.

I woke up like this
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 27 2014 at 8:42pm
I don't trust any photos of Kylie posted by Kylie as un-altered. You need to compare it to a pap shot honestly. She alters every single picture of herself on IG imo even her "natural" ones.  Now I say this to say it would not surprise me if she has gotten work done.  Surgery is not a big deal in her family.  i mean her dad is becoming a woman, her sisters have had ass shots but pretend it's silicon to prove their ass is "Real" on tv, both have had boob jobs, moms had a facelift, etc.
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 27 2014 at 8:44pm

Armenian Kim was so pretty

that Kim on the left was already altered. That ain't true 1/2 Armenian 1/2 Irish Kim.  Kim looked best with Reggie.  Her work was great and natural.
TayTay View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote TayTay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 27 2014 at 8:46pm
this is from the billboard awards

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1011121314 16>
  Share Topic