BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Motherhood
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Planning on having a baby

Post Reply Post Reply

Author
Lil_Mama4sho1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lil_Mama4sho1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Planning on having a baby
    Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 6:06pm
So me and my hubby are ready to have kids and we are leaving it up to the Lord. I am soooo excited and nervous. I am currently on the pill and have about a week left till my off week. If you are getting off the pill do you wait till the pack is finish or can you fet off at any time. I hate taking the pill although it was small but to remember to take it every day suckkkk and the weight gain was not helpful neither. Just curious did anyone get weight loss after the got off he pill. I have an appointment set up with my OB-GYN thi week. Any advice any one has about preparing the body and mind for a baby, I know everyone is different but are there any questions I should ask my OB/GYN. Hubby wants a boy lol, I'm like that would be nice but whatever GOD wants to give us will be a blessing.
Sponsored Links

Prazol60 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Prazol60 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 20 2012 at 2:45pm
Good luck to you both! I prepared by reading baby books. Many have pre-natal chapters and joined a board on BabyCenter (the birth boards can get real catty). I also started taking folic acid and making sure I was eating better. 
Lil_Mama4sho1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lil_Mama4sho1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 20 2012 at 2:51pm
Thanks how long did it take for it to happen
Prazol60 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Prazol60 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 20 2012 at 3:03pm
We tried for 9 months then we had our little boy! And that was 3.5 years ago. I will say that I liked the Babycenter book better than What to Expect When Your Expecting but once he was born...the What to expect book was very handy. 
marnee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote marnee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 12 2013 at 11:51am
Did you get pregnant?
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic