Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Pilar Sanders loses custody of her sons

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1213141516 17>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 4.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
James Avery View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote James Avery Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 23 2012 at 12:35pm
lol aight. i know bhm loves pilar(why i don't know) but the evidence is out there. 
Sponsored Links

ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 23 2012 at 12:36pm
lol i'm just playin with you.  i don't care about Pilar either way.  
babyk94 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote babyk94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 23 2012 at 12:36pm
Originally posted by James Avery James Avery wrote:

lol aight. i know bhm loves pilar(why i don't know) but the evidence is out there. 

Lol I wonder why though....
Quiann00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Quiann00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 23 2012 at 12:37pm

well when your mothers sister abuses you, you see your mother and her friend attack your dad, your mom beats you in front of your friends...i'd be terrified too. i'm not making none of this up either. the links are out there and the boys filled out police reports.

Well if abuse was what determined whether the father should get full custody, shouldn't the daughter also be living with the father as well? I mean, if there were a potential for abuse, no child should be left in that situation right?
eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 23 2012 at 12:37pm
is this worth the read?
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote James Avery Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 23 2012 at 12:39pm
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

lol i'm just playin with you.  i don't care about Pilar either way.  

hey i'm doing the trolling in this thread! naw but real talk, pilar got a some loose screws.
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 23 2012 at 12:39pm

well when your mothers sister abuses you, you see your mother and her friend attack your dad, your mom beats you in front of your friends...i'd be terrified too. i'm not making none of this up either. the links are out there and the boys filled out police reports.

sir this sounds like growing up around black people where your relatives can spank you and your momma aint taking your sh*t..give it up
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote James Avery Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 23 2012 at 12:40pm
Originally posted by Quiann00 Quiann00 wrote:

Well if abuse was what determined whether the father should get full custody, shouldn't the daughter also be living with the father as well? I mean, if there were a potential for abuse, no child should be left in that situation right?

hey, thats the judges decision but i agree with you. i fear for lil mama and i hope the courts do whats best which is let her be with her father.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote James Avery Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 23 2012 at 12:44pm
Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

sir this sounds like growing up around black people where your relatives can spank you and your momma aint taking your sh*t..give it up

there is a huge difference between spanking and abuse. like i said, there are links out there where witnesses testified to pilar going overboard with the discipline on the boys. the judge made a decision in the best interest of the boys and i pray pilar doesn't take her frustrations out on their daughter next.
FarraFace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FarraFace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 23 2012 at 12:52pm
But when witnesses said Gabrielle started the fight that got his ass whooped......
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1213141516 17>