Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Pilar Sanders loses custody of her sons

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 910111213 17>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 4.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 22 2012 at 3:01am
Originally posted by Midwest_Da_Gawd Midwest_Da_Gawd wrote:

Brother Deion set the example for how men should deal with golddigging womens.

He was playing chess!!! That Brotha did everything meticulously and beat that broad at her own game:

1) He had an iron-clad prenup.

2) He didn't whoop her ass in his house when she broke in and assaulted him (she was trying to bait him into hitting her to get sympathy on her side).

3) He immediately filed a police report about the assault.

4) He TWEETED photos of the police report being filed (in order to prevent lies being spread in the media).

I hope all you Brothas out there are soaking up the game. Ying Yang

yeah he was smart with it ..

he beat her to the punch, every single time

Edited by afrokock - Dec 22 2012 at 4:35am
Sponsored Links

afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 22 2012 at 3:02am
Originally posted by laceyfront laceyfront wrote:

He is stealing her babies!!! CryCryCryCryCry
hers?

newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 22 2012 at 3:08am
I thought girl children belonged with their mom.  In other theads (when no boy children are involved) it was heavily looked down upon for a man to try and get custody and raise his daughter/s.  It was suspect.
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 22 2012 at 3:28am
lol

yeah it was.. though to be honest in this case she is likely to be better off with the dad imo

where did deiondra go? lol
SweetNovember* View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SweetNovember* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 22 2012 at 4:11am
Originally posted by newdiva1 newdiva1 wrote:

I thought girl children belonged with their mom.  In other theads (when no boy children are involved) it was heavily looked down upon for a man to try and get custody and raise his daughter/s.  It was suspect.

Links? This sounds like some BS, no offense.
bunzaveli View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote bunzaveli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 22 2012 at 6:49am
im baffled, they have a daughter together, why are they separating these babies ? 
bunzaveli View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote bunzaveli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 22 2012 at 7:03am
Originally posted by laceyfront laceyfront wrote:

He is stealing her babies!!! CryCryCryCryCry

bunzaveli View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bunzaveli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 22 2012 at 7:05am
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

lol

yeah it was.. though to be honest in this case she is likely to be better off with the dad imo

where did deiondra go? lol
well from what i can gather, i believe a lot of people dont believe men should be trusted with children.

i faintly recall a thread where a woman here was asking for advice about the daughter of the man she was dating. i believe the mans daughter was lazy, 19 years old, and liked to drink. i remember a few people suggested he was "touching" her.
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 22 2012 at 1:58pm
Originally posted by SweetNovember* SweetNovember* wrote:

Originally posted by newdiva1 newdiva1 wrote:

Links? This sounds like some BS, no offense.

*shrugs* I can't think of specific threads ...u might have to appeal to Afro for that but that is usually the consensus.  No man should want to raise his daughters...and if he does he must want to fucc her and if not....well fucc him anyways. Kids belong to the mom...don't matter that he went half.

Edited by newdiva1 - Dec 22 2012 at 2:01pm
sunshine321511 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote sunshine321511 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 22 2012 at 2:31pm
Pilar was such a beauty, you can see the stress in her appearance, this has taken a toll on her.  That is why women need to have their "own" so when the "situation" ends....whatevver "that" is.....you can brush your shoulders off, and keep it MOVIN....

SIdenote, I'm not trying to imply anything negative about Pilar this is a tough situation for her.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 910111213 17>
  Share Topic