BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Pilar Sanders loses custody of her sons

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 89101112 17>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 4.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Babydoll9163 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Babydoll9163 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 21 2012 at 6:46pm
^^+1
Sponsored Links

laceyfront View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote laceyfront Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 21 2012 at 7:22pm
He is stealing her babies!!! CryCryCryCryCry
Sinnamon_Mami View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Sinnamon_Mami Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 21 2012 at 7:26pm
Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

i don't like when children are divided along gender lines in divorce. Kelsey Grammer tried to do the same thing with his children

Exactly, it's like the dads are saying to hell with the little girls, and just want the boys... I'm sure the child left behind feels rejected.
Midwest_Da_Gawd View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Midwest_Da_Gawd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 21 2012 at 7:28pm
Originally posted by laceyfront laceyfront wrote:

He is stealing her babies!!! CryCryCryCryCry

LMAO FOH
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 21 2012 at 7:29pm
Originally posted by Sinnamon_Mami Sinnamon_Mami wrote:

i don't like when children are divided along gender lines in divorce. Kelsey Grammer tried to do the same thing with his children

Exactly, it's like the dads are saying to hell with the little girls, and just want the boys... I'm sure the child left behind feels rejected.

I wonder if such division  would cause the girls to develop a " n!cca aint sh!t" attitude and the boys to develop a "b!tches aint sh*t" attitude"
OrriannaRose View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OrriannaRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 21 2012 at 7:40pm
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

Some kids should be with their dads...I get the impression that the majority only do this to spite the mother which is not in the best interest. Of course the boys want to be with Deion. Uh sports events money status probably less supervision.
sexibeach View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 21 2012 at 8:09pm
i am quite sure they have a guardian ad litem in this case, they consult and represent the kids.. the boy is 10 he is close to the age of consent.. usually that's 12 to 14 depending on the state. the guardian ad litem usually makes the recommendation to the judge based on thorough report by investigation on all parties and submit to the court..they look at everything home, where they sleep, who's in the house etc..  they consider both parents but they do give the kids opinion a high regard. 

IMO Pilar appears to care more about living the lifestyle that he afforded her more than she appears to care about her kids and moving on with her life.. when she allowed those kids to be in a home with no lights when you getting 10 grand a month that's no excuse .. to me she did that to appear to be needy so she could ask for more.. many a mothers don't make that much and work everyday and keep the lights on, heat and food for their kids.. they struggle and get the job done with no man nor child support.. so i don't have too much to give Pilar, if she is through with him then do that.. he already provided enough that she should have lived a good life for her kids if she got a job to add to that.. why fight this man over money taking your kids thru hell b/c you don't want to get a job.. or you want to make sure you never have too.. when she was claiming all them expenses she showed her true colors then.. 

Edited by sexibeach - Dec 21 2012 at 8:10pm
FarraFace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote FarraFace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 21 2012 at 8:13pm
On which of these 10-11 pages is the explanation of how one can be both unfit to care for 2 of one's children and fit to care for 1 of one's children, at the same damn time?

newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 22 2012 at 2:54am
Originally posted by Bunnyahh Bunnyahh wrote:

Usher
Deion
Chris Bosh
Dwayne Wade

This is the Year Of The Black Man

Bunny said 4 dudes is year of the black man.LOL  That tickled me.  You cray Bunny.
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 22 2012 at 2:56am

Originally posted by Babydoll9163 Babydoll9163 wrote:

Originally posted by Bunnyahh Bunnyahh wrote:

kids should be allowed to say where they wanna go & the parents should just deal with it

Disagree.

the standard is the best interest of the child. sure a court may strongly consider the opinion and choice of the child but at the end of the day, it's what is in the child's best interest.

why is it in the best interest for the boys to stay with their father and the girl with her mother?

because the ex now might be a child molestor.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 89101112 17>