BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Pilar Sanders loses custody of her sons

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1314151617>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 4.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
James Avery View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote James Avery Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 23 2012 at 12:57pm
Originally posted by FarraFace FarraFace wrote:

But when witnesses said Gabrielle started the fight that got his ass whooped......

totally different set of witnesses. also deion has cameras in the home that caught pilar and her friend attacking him in front of the children. like i said earlier, if it was deion doing the things that pilar has done/did, there wouldn't even be an argument as to who the kids should be with.
Sponsored Links

FarraFace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote FarraFace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 23 2012 at 1:03pm
*reaching gif* 
James Avery View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote James Avery Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 23 2012 at 1:12pm
only reaching being done are people caping for pilar. all i'm doing is dropping truth bombs. everything i've said in defense of deion has been provided by links and is documented in the courts.
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 23 2012 at 1:18pm
Originally posted by James Avery James Avery wrote:

only reaching being done are people caping for pilar. all i'm doing is dropping truth bombs. everything i've said in defense of deion has been provided by links and is documented in the courts.

bunzaveli View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote bunzaveli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 23 2012 at 1:27pm
i dont need to read this thread to agree with james avery, he stays dropping sermons. hi farra and wonderland
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 23 2012 at 2:18pm
bunz make a floating head gif of spike please

tasty0619 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote tasty0619 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 23 2012 at 3:13pm
Originally posted by Quiann00 Quiann00 wrote:

Originally posted by James Avery James Avery wrote:

well when your mothers sister abuses you, you see your mother and her friend attack your dad, your mom beats you in front of your friends...i'd be terrified too. i'm not making none of this up either. the links are out there and the boys filled out police reports.

Well if abuse was what determined whether the father should get full custody, shouldn't the daughter also be living with the father as well? I mean, if there were a potential for abuse, no child should be left in that situation right?

All of this. If it's an unsafe place for the sons, why is it a safe place for the daughter? If these things were true, and the father was the culprit NONE of the children would be living with him.
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 23 2012 at 4:26pm
Cry
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 23 2012 at 4:28pm
Originally posted by Alias_Avi Alias_Avi wrote:

Really? You need a hug? ConfusedLOL

Originally posted by PurpleHaze PurpleHaze wrote:

dang, this just ruined my whole weekend before xmas.

LOL

(I might make it)

bunzaveli View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bunzaveli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 23 2012 at 7:17pm
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

bunz make a floating head gif of spike please

quality isnt the greatest
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair