Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Pilar releases receipts...where's Deion's?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 6>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 3.40  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Pilar releases receipts...where's Deion's?
    Posted: Dec 27 2012 at 11:28pm
an open letter from Pilar:

A person with any type of intellect or basic common sense would realize how low and desperate it looks to demean and verbally abuse your wife and mother of your three children of whom she has been raising period! If spending 14years of sharing your life building a family, creating and managing our family brand and business’ means I was “digging for Gold” then I guess that would make us both diggers wouldn’t it? Any digging done was us breaking ground together on our marital property in Prosper, Tx.

And perhaps most recently by Mr. Deion Sanders reaching and grabbing for any kind of sheet or wool to pull over the media’s eyes, when photos of him and an 18yrs old teenager in a hotel bed surfaced Sept. 2011 instead of dealing with it like a man, Deion choose to hide behind smoke and mirrors by throwing our entire family under the bus!….That’s digging…digging yourself deeper and deeper into a black hole full cowardly acts, lies, deceit, manipulation, conspiracy, adultery and pure evil! Taking my sons from school, disappearing for days without me knowing where they were or how to contact them is something Deion began doing throughout the entirety of our divorce to appear as if he was some kind of hands on “single dad” who can handle it all. Deion staging and tweeting pictures our sons filling out a police report was all for his own benefit. His public appearances and desire to grab ahold of our sons increased as more light shown on the questionable validity of his jaded charter school endeavor. Even when Deion and I agreed to follow a court ordered possession schedule, Deion felt as if he had the right to do whatever he pleased to do. This is how he always obtained and kept my boys from me. There is nothing lawful or respectable or manly about what Deion has done throughout our divorce.

The court officials, the police, attorneys have all known about his mischievous behaviors and now it’s almost like he has been rewarded for it. My LIFE and Livelihood have always been centered around being an extremely loving and attentive mother. All things considered, even after everything Deion has done (physical, emotional, verbal, and financial, abuse) I have never kept our children from seeing or spending time with him. The custody arrangements were never heard by the court! TEMPORARY issues including temporary custody were brought before the court however NONE of the issues were concluded or finalized. The judge called for a continuance of the hearing to take place at the top of the year. For failure to have temporary orders to be followed by me and of course shat on by Deion, the Judge simply made orders to be followed for the holidays. I have all three of my babies for the first half and Deion has them for the later. PS. OH!… by the way OUR Premarital Agreement (yes,..even all seven different version, including the forged pages) where solely drawn up/manipulated by Deion’s attorneys,… made its own declaration for an annulment all in itself. Mmmm hmmm,..And if the agreement is ruled valid (which it’s not) I am only walking in accordance to Deion’s wishes as I have done for years.~ Pilar Sanders

Edited by ms_wonderland - Dec 27 2012 at 11:34pm
Sponsored Links

SweetNovember* View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (23) Thanks(23)   Quote SweetNovember* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 27 2012 at 11:30pm
This isn't our business.
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 27 2012 at 11:33pm
Wonderland, this thread won't get real good until James gets here.LOL
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 27 2012 at 11:35pm
Originally posted by carolina cutie carolina cutie wrote:

Wonderland, this thread won't get real good until James gets here.LOL

LOL  i know.  he will com with a dissertation in the am.
nycdiva357 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nycdiva357 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 27 2012 at 11:36pm
i didnt go in the other thread..
can someone give me a one sentence summreh?
Lonisha87 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lonisha87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 27 2012 at 11:36pm
poor thing
JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 27 2012 at 11:37pm

Didn't the judge already rule, though? Why she showin' the pics now? Would have been useful when it counted...

SweetNovember* View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SweetNovember* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 27 2012 at 11:37pm
I wonder when those pics are from? If he was abusing her (which I definitely believe) why didn't she leave or prosecute at the time? She's only revealing this now that he wants to leave and shaft her out of her kids and money?
laceyfront View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (12) Thanks(12)   Quote laceyfront Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 27 2012 at 11:39pm
OMG! Lord please protect those babies, he clearly has a temper. I hope she gets her babies back from that monster, he shouldve never stole them in the first place.
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 27 2012 at 11:42pm
Dead@ those pics.

*Waits for #teamdeion*
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Make Them Stare Hair
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures