Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Piercings

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 19 2014 at 3:48am
ive always wanted a nipple ring.more recently ive been wanting a nose ring and the top of my ear pierced.

i already have my eyebrow and tongue done. so boring.
Sponsored Links

Mixer View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 19 2014 at 3:50am
Tongue? That is not boring.
Bekah View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bekah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 19 2014 at 7:11am
I have my navel pierced since I was like 16 and my nose since I was about 14. I did that one myself. lol

I'd really like my nipple pierced but I hear it's hard to heal on large breast.. so I'm scared of that and the pain.. I'm considering my hood, cause I hear that doesn't hurt much and I love how those look. Embarrassed
carli_80 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carli_80 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 19 2014 at 7:29am
I had my nipple pierced not long ago, it didn't really hurt that much. I had watched a few videos on youtube and stuff and was quite scared cause they way they were reacting but he put the clamp on... I was waiting for the pain and it was done.
I got a bar instead of a ring. my piercer/tattooist said it didn't hurt cause I have big boobs (uk 38GG) and the nipple is far away from the nerve, also that's why its better to have a bar instead of a ring.
it was quite painful for the first 2 weeks and difficult to sleep.
yes I feel it enhances the sensitivity.
debating whether to get the other one done, but I need to work on my cover up tattoos first.
I also have my nose, belly button and a few in my ears but it had been about 10 yrs since id had a piercing.
Bekah View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bekah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 19 2014 at 7:39am
Originally posted by carli_80 carli_80 wrote:

I had my nipple pierced not long ago, it didn't really hurt that much. I had watched a few videos on youtube and stuff and was quite scared cause they way they were reacting but he put the clamp on... I was waiting for the pain and it was done.
I got a bar instead of a ring. my piercer/tattooist said it didn't hurt cause I have big boobs (uk 38GG) and the nipple is far away from the nerve, also that's why its better to have a bar instead of a ring.
it was quite painful for the first 2 weeks and difficult to sleep.
yes I feel it enhances the sensitivity.
debating whether to get the other one done, but I need to work on my cover up tattoos first.
I also have my nose, belly button and a few in my ears but it had been about 10 yrs since id had a piercing.
I've never heard the thing about it hurting less for big breast. I'm a 36JJ in UK sizes.. I had read it was harder to heal, something about the added weight of the breast tissue can make it hard to heal. Interesting..
HeyBeautiful18 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 19 2014 at 7:48am
I got my nipples done two years ago

Yes it hurts.. Obviously i hate when people ask that question. A needle going through your skin is gonna hurt

It only hurt for like a few weeks. I'm not sure when it actually healed

My nips are always hard so idk if they're required to be when you get them pierced

I want a second hole in my ears and maybe some others in my ear too. I want dermals on my lower back. I've though about a vch but iono...

I have my belly button right done too

Edited by HeyBeautiful18 - Mar 19 2014 at 7:49am
carli_80 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carli_80 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 19 2014 at 7:48am

He didn't mention anything to me about it taking longer to heal due to size, just to make sure I wear bras with padding of some sort so it doesn't get caught. I have heard and read that in general nipples do take about a yr to fully heal properly though .
HeyBeautiful18 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 19 2014 at 7:51am
I remember them telling me the bars heal better than the rings
smaison View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote smaison Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 19 2014 at 8:38am
considering getting mine pierce after my BA.
NuAttitude View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NuAttitude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 19 2014 at 9:14am
Originally posted by Lady ICE Lady ICE wrote:

ive always wanted a nipple ring.more recently ive been wanting a nose ring and the top of my ear pierced.

i already have my eyebrow and tongue done. so boring.

Yea....I'm thinking about it and started doing my research!  I want to make sure my nip will still get hard even if the wind blows....EmbarrassedLOL
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>