Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - PICTURES: New Lace Frontal From PV on AliExpress!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

PICTURES: New Lace Frontal From PV on AliExpress!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 1.25  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
iChinaaBanks View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote iChinaaBanks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: PICTURES: New Lace Frontal From PV on AliExpress!
    Posted: Nov 26 2013 at 1:26pm
Hey ladies!
I was gonna post this in the lacefront section, but no one ever posts/goes there.

So I woke up to see that my package was delivered & didn't require a signature (yes).  I ordered a lace frontal 13"x2" from a PV on AE. I ordered it on November 18th which was a Monday. and they shipped it out via EMS EPacket Thursday November 21.  I literally got it 20 minutes ago, so it look about 5 business days to be delivered, which was GREAT because all of the reviews said that they also chose EPacket & ain't get their sh*t until like a month later.....

Specs: 
- I ordered a 14" but was sent a 16" that measured out to 17" or so.
- Virgin "Brazilian" straight (its sooooooo freaking silky & i love it)
- I paid $51.30 with free EPacket shipping......(I wasn't paying no extra $25 dollars for DHL when I never ever tested this vendor before so no. Bye. But the frontal is soooo nice, so yes, hi.)
- Knots are kinda bleached.....I'll mess with it more though to make it look more natural

Company:
The seller was VERY nice and understanding. He/she (because the name could either be a man's name or woman's name in China) answered ALL of my questions and concerns.  I felt like I was being annoying lol but they weren't bothered. They also sent me a scrunchie & stud earrings!

The Hair:
It was sooooo silky and pretty right out the package.  I don't plan on washing it yet because I'm gonna bleach and dye it a mystery color (so stay tuned).  Didn't get ANY shedding (pictures coming). NO SMELL!!! It just smells like hair.  I'd LIKE to bleach the knots more but I'm nervous because I don't have time to order a new frontal if I mess up..  The hair is thinner than I thought it would be, but I'm installing four bundles of hair so it should serve its purpose.....My stylist know wtf to do soooo....I might attach a nude stocking cap to make it look even more natural because i don't wanna go through the hassle of finding the right braiding pattern.. But Overall, I'm really impressed!

The Pictures (& excuse any ratchetness/mess you see):

Sorry for the HUGE pictures.  Didn't know how to resize them.

Edited by iChinaaBanks - Nov 26 2013 at 2:11pm
Sponsored Links

510QUEEN View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote 510QUEEN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2013 at 1:51pm
nice!  BUT your PV is NOT so PV.............
510QUEEN View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 510QUEEN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2013 at 1:52pm
anddddd they shipped it usps??? whatever happened to UPS or FedEx or DHL??  How much did you pay in shipping

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote iChinaaBanks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2013 at 2:08pm
My PV is a PV if I don't disclose the name .....all you know is where I got it from.
& shipping was free via EMS/Epacket.....USPS has a partnership with EMS.  Once it gets to the USA, it's sorted at a USPS processing center then delivered via USPS. They have options for DHL but if you read the review thoroughly, you would see where I said that I ain't wanna pay for shipping .....

No shade (:
Tfisher214 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Tfisher214 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2013 at 2:12pm
Your vendor info is NOT Private... you have his name on there... I Google searched the vendor just for fun and found out who it was... wasn't hard... edit your pics sweets if you don't want a poop storm.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iChinaaBanks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2013 at 2:12pm
But thanks for your feedback.....question. Does those knots look bleached to you?
debg View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote debg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2013 at 2:16pm
looks good........... hard to tell if the knots are bleached but from the under of that one pic it sorta looks like maybe a little

ems does come by usps.............. some of my amazon orders shipped ups but are delivered by usps........ fedex sometimes too.......  usps got a contract or something i read somewhere to deliver it cheaper to addresses once it arrives in your town

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iChinaaBanks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2013 at 2:29pm
mistake on my end..i uploaded straight from my phone. If you know who the seller was, congrats to you. tf -.-
510QUEEN View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote 510QUEEN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2013 at 3:22pm
girl........thats all i was tryin to tell you all the info and his name..................we got real detectives...but from your response you did come off rude.just read your other thread, but I ain't trippin.  just was tryin to give you a heads up.  I see you took heed and removed the pic.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iChinaaBanks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2013 at 3:27pm
Originally posted by 510QUEEN 510QUEEN wrote:

girl........thats all i was tryin to tell you all the info and his name..................we got real detectives...but from your response you did come off rude.just read your other thread, but I ain't trippin.  just was tryin to give you a heads up.  I see you took heed and removed the pic.

Sorry. I'm really nice (:
I do seem to come off as rude sometimes though. It's not my intent.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>