BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Pics/Props to TexturizedDiva! /and Manemaxx

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Bribby View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Bribby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 01 2014 at 11:48am
Just beautiful!

I've had the glue fusion and that messed my hair up :/
Sponsored Links

bailadiva View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote bailadiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 02 2014 at 10:01am
Originally posted by Cream1970 Cream1970 wrote:

I tried fusion back in 02 and didn't care for it. Then I went with invisible braids, still strand by strand, but with a small braid and knot attaching the extension hair. I LOVED them. No glue.

This sounds promising!
Thanks for sharing!

You're welcome. I looked into invisible braids, the strand-by-strand method. But, due to my hair texture, it was not recommended for me. My hair tangles easily and the stylist said it would be a nightmare to take out. It was also really expensive. Plus the angle I wanted was something I could do at home and maintain on my own. 

There was a method (I can't remember the name), where the invisible braid was 'truly' invisible. It was extremely expensive and took several days to do a full head, it was beautiful! But permanent! It involved taking a few strands of your natural hair, braiding it with a few strands of weave hair and created a foundation. It was super thin and undetecable. Your hair grew out with this extension technique. My fear was...if you got a bad batch of weave hair, you were screwed and would have to cut it out!Shocked
Cream1970 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cream1970 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 03 2014 at 12:58pm
This sounds great. I never put heat in my hair/only wear curly hair.
I miss the versatility of strand by strand installs,nothing like a high ponytail without any bulk or a scarf. When I moved 8 years ago, I found the BSS stores and braid shops so over priced here due to lack of competition, (this city is only 7% Black), and it would've cost 2-3 times as much for the hair I used to use and the install, so I started wearing half wigs, then weaves.

I found the hair I used to buy for my invisible braids on clearance on the net last year and bought about two installs worth, but had no way of getting it installed. Well, wasnt willing to pay a braid shop. Until now. ☺

I LOVE my self made u part , it feels so good not to have to give my $ to someone else, I LOVE my Wags NC, but to be able to have even more options, and to even possibly use this method to help with closing the gap between my leave out and u part/blending, would be even better!
realvirginhair View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote realvirginhair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 03 2014 at 4:38pm
Love your hair.
I also loved the way you did the review.
I have a question if I may?
Will I need to order hair from both websites you listed or which site did you purchase the Hair Extensions from?
Thank you very much.i
Your info has helped a lot.

SUCHAd0LL View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SUCHAd0LL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 06 2014 at 7:51am
Your hair looks great and that was a great review ! I would be too scared to try fusion though Confused.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123