Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - PICS Performer With HIV Says Costar Was Bleeding
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

PICS Performer With HIV Says Costar Was Bleeding

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7891011>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 2.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
**Sk!TtLeS B** View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote **Sk!TtLeS B** Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 19 2013 at 10:38pm
Originally posted by NadiaPost NadiaPost wrote:

Originally posted by **Sk!TtLeS B** **Sk!TtLeS B** wrote:

http://tinylink.net/88697

More info from a news-ish site, not PICS. Promise!
Apparently she was on a couple of episodes of VH1 reality show.

yo sh*t still don't work get it together Skittles. You are better than that

CryCryCryBHM is ruining my life

It totally works this time, I checked and double checked

No it doesnt, BHM censors override each time. UGHAngry

http://www.heavy.com/news/2013/08/cameron-bay-p.orn-hiv-positive-facts/

just take the period out of p.orn

Edited by **Sk!TtLeS B** - Sep 19 2013 at 10:41pm
Sponsored Links

miiszjanae View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote miiszjanae Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 19 2013 at 10:38pm
Originally posted by petiteone29 petiteone29 wrote:

Originally posted by miiszjanae miiszjanae wrote:

dang thats sad. i always thought they were rolling in dough. i saw this documentary where one lady said she made 5k for a 30 min shoot.

Is 5k worth getting 20 men skeet in your ears, hair and throat? Getting all sorts of objects inserted inside of your body for 5k. Doesn't seem like an awesome deal to me. Someone posted an efut.com video and I saw an amatuer woman. It must have been her first time. It was for an anal scene. The director said just use your mind and channel the pain somewhere else. The expressions on her face were of pure pain and when he ejaculated she sucked it off along with her fecal matter. The guy had fecal matter all over his stomach and she had fecal matter all over her mouth. I don't think fecal matter is supposed to be digested
Dead Idk why I opened this thread while eating.

Girl if you think thats bad then please dont click on that link nadia posted. My face is still screwed up from the sight. 
Too late..I was curious.CryCry
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote **Sk!TtLeS B** Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 19 2013 at 10:42pm
Originally posted by Wynter Wynter wrote:

http://www.heavy.com/news/2013/08/cameron-bay-PICS-hiv-positive-facts/

More info from a news-ish site, not PICS. Promise!
Apparently she was on a couple of episodes of VH1 reality show.

Sister Skittles the only thing that link was is a pic of Elvis Presley. You like Elvis?

Ohhh, the BHM filter messed it up.
I shall tinyurl it

The video in question is in your original link. It says big titted reality star.....

Yeah, I ended up watching it.
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 19 2013 at 10:44pm
Originally posted by Chantal34 Chantal34 wrote:

dang thats sad. i always thought they were rolling in dough. i saw this documentary where one lady said she made 5k for a 30 min shoot.

Is 5k worth getting 20 men skeet in your ears, hair and throat? Getting all sorts of objects inserted inside of your body for 5k. Doesn't seem like an awesome deal to me. Someone posted an efut.com video and I saw an amatuer woman. It must have been her first time. It was for an anal scene. The director said just use your mind and channel the pain somewhere else. The expressions on her face were of pure pain and when he ejaculated she sucked it off along with her fecal matter. The guy had fecal matter all over his stomach and she had fecal matter all over her mouth. I don't think fecal matter is supposed to be digested

That gif pretty much explains my feelings as I read this thread.LOL

Very sorry they have HIV and I steeeel hope the p.or.n. industry starts making condoms necessary instead of still holding on to this 'no condoms no problem' way of thinking.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote **Sk!TtLeS B** Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 19 2013 at 10:47pm
Originally posted by carolina cutie carolina cutie wrote:

Very sorry they have HIV and I steeeel hope the p.or.n. industry starts making condoms necessary instead of still holding on to this 'no condoms no problem' way of thinking.

After the prop to force condom usage in p.orn passed, Vivid threatened to move to a different county (what other county besides SF would give them filming rights, iono) but hopefully this made them reevaluate their lives
NadiaPost View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote NadiaPost Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 19 2013 at 10:49pm
Originally posted by NARSAddict NARSAddict wrote:

Hell I might as well eat at a buffet line.  Less judgement.

Girl no not the buffet. Fecal matter lurk there too. I know you probably have a soft spot for the fecal lady but this is the fecal road she chooses to make money. She couldn't possibly get a job like everyone else. Fecal digestion is much easier
NadiaPost View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote NadiaPost Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 19 2013 at 10:53pm
what kills me is how calmly he said how he had gotten gonorrhea, syphillis and herpes like that sh*t is something one acquires everyday. You got burned 3 times and still continue these practices. All the money in the world can't compensate when your dik shoots fire when you pee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote **Sk!TtLeS B** Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 19 2013 at 10:56pm

what kills me is how calmly he said how he had gotten gonorrhea, syphillis and herpes like that sh*t is something one acquires everyday. You got burned 3 times and still continue these practices. All the money in the world can't compensate when your dik shoots fire when you pee

Each time worse than the last.
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 19 2013 at 11:00pm

Originally posted by carolina cutie carolina cutie wrote:

After the prop to force condom usage in p.orn passed, Vivid threatened to move to a different county (what other county besides SF would give them filming rights, iono) but hopefully this made them reevaluate their lives
Yep. I just hate that as long as the heads of these companies make plenty of $$$ and no more lawmakers stand up to them, they'll keep allowing it.Cry
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 19 2013 at 11:39pm
white people dont like seeing condoms on their PICS

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7891011>