Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - PICS Performer With HIV Says Costar Was Bleeding
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

PICS Performer With HIV Says Costar Was Bleeding

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910 11>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 2.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
NadiaPost View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote NadiaPost Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 19 2013 at 9:50pm
Originally posted by petiteone29 petiteone29 wrote:

dang thats sad. i always thought they were rolling in dough. i saw this documentary where one lady said she made 5k for a 30 min shoot.

Is 5k worth getting 20 men skeet in your ears, hair and throat? Getting all sorts of objects inserted inside of your body for 5k. Doesn't seem like an awesome deal to me. Someone posted an efut.com video and I saw an amatuer woman. It must have been her first time. It was for an anal scene. The director said just use your mind and channel the pain somewhere else. The expressions on her face were of pure pain and when he ejaculated she sucked it off along with her fecal matter. The guy had fecal matter all over his stomach and she had fecal matter all over her mouth. I don't think fecal matter is supposed to be digested
Sponsored Links

bindy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bindy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 19 2013 at 9:53pm
Originally posted by NadiaPost NadiaPost wrote:

Originally posted by **Sk!TtLeS B** **Sk!TtLeS B** wrote:

http://www.heavy.com/news/2013/08/cameron-bay-PICS-hiv-positive-facts/

More info from a news-ish site, not PICS. Promise!
Apparently she was on a couple of episodes of VH1 reality show.

Sister Skittles the only thing that link was is a pic of Elvis Presley. You like Elvis?
LOLLOLLOL
Wynter View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wynter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 19 2013 at 9:54pm

http://www.heavy.com/news/2013/08/cameron-bay-PICS-hiv-positive-facts/

More info from a news-ish site, not PICS. Promise!
Apparently she was on a couple of episodes of VH1 reality show.

Sister Skittles the only thing that link was is a pic of Elvis Presley. You like Elvis?

Ohhh, the BHM filter messed it up.
I shall tinyurl it

The video in question is in your original link. It says big titted reality star.....
petiteone29 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote petiteone29 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 19 2013 at 10:00pm

dang thats sad. i always thought they were rolling in dough. i saw this documentary where one lady said she made 5k for a 30 min shoot.

Is 5k worth getting 20 men skeet in your ears, hair and throat? Getting all sorts of objects inserted inside of your body for 5k. Doesn't seem like an awesome deal to me. Someone posted an efut.com video and I saw an amatuer woman. It must have been her first time. It was for an anal scene. The director said just use your mind and channel the pain somewhere else. The expressions on her face were of pure pain and when he ejaculated she sucked it off along with her fecal matter. The guy had fecal matter all over his stomach and she had fecal matter all over her mouth. I don't think fecal matter is supposed to be digested

Sick @ fecal matter. that is just sad. i heard that there is alot of cleaning up of poop during anal scenes but of course the viewer doesnt see that part.

as for the salary, i definitely dont think 5k a scene is worth my dignity or any other amount. But to someone who is in the industry 5k per scene can add up if they are working alot. I don't know much about this industry though so I dont know if its like a mon-fri  8 hr day type of thing. I just assumed there had to be some type of monetary payoff to make someone want to enter that profession. Ive heard of people with master degrees getting into PICS when they could get a decent job. So who knows.
Chantal34 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (14) Thanks(14)   Quote Chantal34 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 19 2013 at 10:08pm

NadiaPost View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NadiaPost Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 19 2013 at 10:18pm
This is the video I was talking about. 5k aint worth it
http://www.efukt.com/21087_Ass_to_Mouth_with_Consequences.html

NSFW-
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote petiteone29 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 19 2013 at 10:26pm
[QUOTE=NadiaPost]This is the video I was talking about. 5k aint worth it

NSFW- [/QUOT

what in da hell!!!!!!!!DeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDead

my stomach hurts. 

that was humiliating. and them nasty niccas sitting there joking about it.
miiszjanae View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote miiszjanae Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 19 2013 at 10:33pm

Dead Idk why I opened this thread while eating.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote petiteone29 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 19 2013 at 10:35pm
Originally posted by miiszjanae miiszjanae wrote:

Dead Idk why I opened this thread while eating.

Girl if you think thats bad then please dont click on that link nadia posted. My face is still screwed up from the sight. 
NARSAddict View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NARSAddict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 19 2013 at 10:38pm

Hell I might as well eat at a buffet line.  Less judgement.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910 11>
  Share Topic