BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Texturizers
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Pics of my Texturized Hair

Post Reply Post Reply

Author
stephshe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stephshe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Pics of my Texturized Hair
    Posted: Mar 13 2013 at 9:48am
Hi Ladies , I have some pics of my texturized hair so I thought I would share. I used the Scurl texturizer that I bought from Walgreens and only left it on for 5 min start to finsh. I 've done this twice so far but I'm not sure if I'll do it again since by hair is growing longer now.

Sponsored Links

Sugar.Bits View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sugar.Bits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 17 2013 at 3:01pm
Youar hair looking really good, you have lovely curl pattern
iheartsmimi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iheartsmimi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 22 2013 at 2:35pm
it looks really good. i remember you from back in the days with the curly permSmile what made you decide to start over?
stephshe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stephshe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 26 2013 at 5:15pm
I started to have alot of breakage in year 3 of my curly perm. I thought it was due to my stylist switching product but he refused to go back to the original one he used with me so I ended up just cutting it off and starting againCry. It was hard but the health of my hair was more important to me and the best thing is that I don't have to rely on a stylist to do my hairSmile
jineat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jineat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 14 2013 at 8:31pm
Wow Steph! Your hair looks nice. I remember when you first got your curly perm. Good Luck!
Marjorie01 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Marjorie01 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 18 2013 at 11:46pm
Your hair looks really nice! I am currently transitioning. My hair is pretty thick and I am still considering whether I should texturize it when my natural hair has grown out and all my relaxed end cut. But i am just hoping it won't damage my hair!
hautsdeseine View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hautsdeseine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 22 2013 at 6:59pm
I did check your name twice cause i also remember you like the curly perm girl.
Glad you are on a new healty journey
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic