Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Pics of my recent installs KS and Afro KC....

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 6 Votes, Average 3.17  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
alynxx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote alynxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Pics of my recent installs KS and Afro KC....
    Posted: Dec 04 2013 at 3:01pm

It has been a looooooooooooooooong time since I have posted photos of my hair on BHM! I mostly do on Instagram now which is faster and easier for me. I've been wearing Kinky Straight and Afro Kinky curly for the past few months so I just wanted to share the pics with you. Private vendor but pm me if you like.

First off I will post pics of my Kinky Straight hair that I got in 20" x 2. I did try L wigs before this but that matted and tangled on me. Angry Had to take it out and put the hair that you see in the pics instead. Origin of the hair is Mongolian Kinky Straight.

I did a full install with only a smidge of my hairline out with this one as trying to give my leaveout a break from heat over the winter.

Pics from install day front and side for a texture shot. Lightly blowdried here so gave more of a realistic "afro blowout" texture.

And various other pics of me wearing the hair. I mostly wore it straight....

So I got bored with that hair and took it out to put in an Afro Curly look that has been sewn on to a u-part wig. Been rocking this next look for about 3 weeks now. I have 1 x 20", 1 x 22" and 1/2 24" bundles. I did cut quite a bit so next time the longest I will get is 22". The hair can get really big but for the most part it looks very natural and realistic. Guys compliment me on this hair thinking it is all mine. LOL My afro hair is in the leave out and I simply twisted around the curls on the wig. No heat used at all.

Install day pic...

Then various photos over the past few weeks

Last but not least...pinned up!

Not sure what hair I will rock next but I have really enjoyed this hair. Big smile
Sponsored Links

alynxx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alynxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 04 2013 at 3:05pm
Another note re the Afro curly one...I did not seal because I am lazy and there was some shedding (as is common with KC hair no matter the brand) but not too bad considering. Once I take it down I will definitely seal before the next install.

I have maintained the curls with a mix of Hawaiian Silky lotion mixed with water and sprayed that on the hair daily. If anyone is considering KC hair you really need to keep up with the moisture so the hair does not tangle. Also separating the curls with your fingers daily will stop it from tangling. Hope this helps anyone that is considering this kind of hair.
Movida View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Movida Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 04 2013 at 3:49pm
The kinky curly is beautiful
hauteshellbi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hauteshellbi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 04 2013 at 4:45pm
Gorgeous pics. I love me some kinky straight
hauteshellbi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hauteshellbi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 04 2013 at 4:49pm
I ordered 2 bundles from LWigs and I swear it acts just like premium too yaki for $24.95 from the bss that I used to wear in high school smh. I have to pop out my comb every 2 hours
sweetkatia View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sweetkatia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 04 2013 at 6:36pm
Nice picture
sweetkatia View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sweetkatia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 04 2013 at 6:38pm
Nice picture
alynxx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alynxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 04 2013 at 6:39pm
Thanks so much ladies for the compliments...I am really enjoying the curly one but it does take a lot of looking after compared to the KS which is really a breeze to wear.

@hauteshellbi - L wigs are selling garbage! I couldn't believe it really....
imfunsized View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote imfunsized Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 04 2013 at 7:08pm
I really love the afro curl!!! Good job.
ms.blue View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote ms.blue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 04 2013 at 7:27pm
Loving the afro kinky look.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System