Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Pics of Beyonces Mothers Parents

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 08 2014 at 8:36am
^^^^^^ we've all seen that. "I'm 1/674th Cherokee."
Sponsored Links

Jr1127 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Jr1127 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 08 2014 at 8:40am
Originally posted by juicifruit89 juicifruit89 wrote:

Lol. Why won't Bey and Karrine show the 'other' side of their families in their picture sharing sessions?

Beyoncé's father side of the family does not get along with Tina! I think that has something to do with it.
NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 08 2014 at 11:06am
Mama Tina & Julez look just like Grandaddy. Solange looks just like Grandmomma.
ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 08 2014 at 11:08am
now y'all know Beyonce is a dark skin YT woman

let's not act brand new

ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 08 2014 at 11:10am

from 3rd ward
*giggles*
Lilaca View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Lilaca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 08 2014 at 11:14am
Originally posted by melikey melikey wrote:

Originally posted by thewonderfulwa thewonderfulwa wrote:

She is showing the world her creole roots

Yeah I noticed she never mentions her dad's side when she talks about her heritage.
this is the reason why i find it hard to like this woman.
NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 08 2014 at 11:21am
Everyone isnt close to both sides of their family. Seriously. I love my dad, but he barely even calls his family except for his mother (his dad is deceased) and there is no shade, no beef so on the average day, I am not sending a shot out to my dad's side of the family though i love them from a far.
Naturalchick30 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 08 2014 at 12:26pm
Originally posted by juicifruit89 juicifruit89 wrote:

Lol. Why won't Bey and Karrine show the 'other' side of their families in their picture sharing sessions?

This   
BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 08 2014 at 12:28pm
Originally posted by NJHairLuv NJHairLuv wrote:

Everyone isnt close to both sides of their family. Seriously. I love my dad, but he barely even calls his family except for his mother (his dad is deceased) and there is no shade, no beef so on the average day, I am not sending a shot out to my dad's side of the family though i love them from a far.

This...I only know my dad's side. My mom's side never comes around minus her parents.
Lilaca View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Lilaca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 08 2014 at 1:52pm
Originally posted by NJHairLuv NJHairLuv wrote:

i'm not close to my dads side but  still visited them every xmas.

She could build a relationship if she wanted too...blood is bloodLOL

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic