Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Market Place > Member to Member Exchange
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - PICS INSIDE! 22" hair glueless lace wig w/ bangs
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

PICS INSIDE! 22" hair glueless lace wig w/ bangs

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
nmordi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nmordi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 15 2012 at 8:17am
Vendor is Enoya (I only order from them). Made a review on their products:

http://forum.blackhairmedia.com/lace-wig-review-enoya-picheavy-w-video_topic311014_page1.html

The "some tangling and shedding" part is exactly that "SOME". I just dont want people to be surprised that it's not behaving like a new wig, bc it aint. It just needs the knots sealed and a good deep co. I'm not a type to invest my time in bettering a wig no matter how little fixing it needs.

Everyone I've sold wigs to (on here and eBay) have been very satisfied with their order. I had recently sold a "dye-stained" silk top wig on here, and was messaged good feedback.

So, I'm a trusted seller. I dont try to hide flaws in my wigs. What you see is what you get. And I might even make it seem worse than it actually is because I'd rather people be pleasantly surprised when they receive it than disillusioned.Embarrassed

Edited by nmordi - Nov 15 2012 at 8:18am
Sponsored Links

Nigerian_princess View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nigerian_princess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 15 2012 at 8:40am
It might just be people saving up for Christmas shopping. Or, with all the drama that's recently transpired with some thirsty individuals, people are probably staying away from the for sale section for a whileConfused
nmordi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nmordi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 15 2012 at 10:10am
Originally posted by Nigerian_princess Nigerian_princess wrote:

It might just be people saving up for Christmas shopping. Or, with all the drama that's recently transpired with some thirsty individuals, people are probably staying away from the for sale section for a whileConfused

Solution: Buy this as a Xmas giftTongue
nmordi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nmordi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 18 2012 at 7:27am
soldBig smile
SistaHollywood View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SistaHollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 8:11pm
Originally posted by TRENDIIVERSE TRENDIIVERSE wrote:

Originally posted by Nigerian_princess Nigerian_princess wrote:

Maybe people want vendor info? It's a nice wig though. I just can't do bangs anymoreDead

This and the "some tangling and shedding" part lol. It is very pretty, if it's still available after I finish Christmas shopping I''ll take it off your hands.
ITAOuch

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SistaHollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 8:14pm
Sorry didnt see the sold before I posted Glad it sold and ClapClapClapClapfor being honest about the unit. After a while some wigs shed especially if you forgot to seal it a few times or it was a curly unit a colored unit or anything foolish reason.Wink

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SistaHollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 8:19pm
Sorry I posted before I read the sold replyClapClapClapClapClapClapClapBig Kudos for you for telling the truth about the shedding issues. Some units are more prone to shedding then others regardless of the price you pay for them . I find my regular yaki's ones that I have colored or forgotten to seal .Glad it soldWink
nmordi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nmordi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 20 2012 at 3:22pm
Originally posted by SistaHollywood SistaHollywood wrote:

Sorry I posted before I read the sold replyClapClapClapClapClapClapClapBig Kudos for you for telling the truth about the shedding issues. Some units are more prone to shedding then others regardless of the price you pay for them . I find my regular yaki's ones that I have colored or forgotten to seal .Glad it soldWink

uh huhStern Smile
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12