Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
California Lace Wigs and Weaves
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

*Pics* Aliexpress, Karida.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
esha wants hair View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote esha wants hair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 17 2012 at 2:51pm
Thank you very much OP. that hair looks gorgeous! I love how thick it is. 5 bundles is now my new aim. thanks for the pics
Sponsored Links

Kesshia_b View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kesshia_b Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 17 2012 at 3:05pm
That's some gorgeous hair op . Is it behaving ?
Pretty_Thick_Me View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Pretty_Thick_Me Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 17 2012 at 3:30pm
-Yes I enjoy the hair. If I wash it the curl pattern returns. The hair does tangle at the back of the nape. But thats the only place. So yes it does tangle.
-When I brush it, I do get hair. But I may be at fault for that. Because I dont brush correctly, starting from the bottom to the top. I jus be brushing like its my real hair and yes I do get hair and Im talking bout more than 2 or 3 strands. But if I jus run my hands through it then I will either get no strands or like 2 or 3.
-Im enjoying the hair. People compliment me on it and alot of men that be coming into my job be thinking its my real hair(silly rabbit) l0l. But I plan on coloring it an auburn color next weekend. & I will update yall on that also.

Edited by Pretty_Thick_Me - Nov 17 2012 at 3:31pm
cosmogirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cosmogirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 18 2012 at 11:21am
Originally posted by Pretty_Thick_Me Pretty_Thick_Me wrote:

-Yes I enjoy the hair. If I wash it the curl pattern returns. The hair does tangle at the back of the nape. But thats the only place. So yes it does tangle.
-When I brush it, I do get hair. But I may be at fault for that. Because I dont brush correctly, starting from the bottom to the top. I jus be brushing like its my real hair and yes I do get hair and Im talking bout more than 2 or 3 strands. But if I jus run my hands through it then I will either get no strands or like 2 or 3.
-Im enjoying the hair. People compliment me on it and alot of men that be coming into my job be thinking its my real hair(silly rabbit) l0l. But I plan on coloring it an auburn color next weekend. & I will update yall on that also.

Thanks for sharing
LittleBirdy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LittleBirdy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 2:10am
Thanks for sharing :)

Edited by LittleBirdy - Nov 19 2012 at 2:11am
Pretty_Thick_Me View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pretty_Thick_Me Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 14 2012 at 12:15pm
What I have learned abou the hair. The 20in bundles are my problem. I ordered them at 2 separate times and they both ended up doing the same thing. They tangle. Although all the other bundles are pretty and silky and soft. But the hair is ok. I think imma buy some for little sister in the shorter lengths. Only problem are my 20 in bundles. But the hair is still ok. I have also dyed and cut the ends of the hair. Can check it out on my ig jusme_rissad

Edited by Pretty_Thick_Me - Dec 14 2012 at 12:16pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
iLace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
  Share Topic