Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Pic of Rhiannas Face After Chris Beat Her Up

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 24>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 8 Votes, Average 2.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
beebeexx View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote beebeexx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 17 2013 at 11:45am
this is completely unnecessary.
Sponsored Links

Bunnyahh View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote Bunnyahh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 17 2013 at 11:45am
oh plz, just stop

you were wrong in ur initial post where you jumped on op.  You don't want to admit it. that is fine. The whole "what I meant was...." is just a cover up.  I understand satire, figurative, literal, & exaggerations. You are making a  bigger deal than necessary.  In the above post did you mean 3 yrs or 4 yrsGeek
Naturalchick30 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 17 2013 at 11:45am
Originally posted by niecy niecy wrote:

What rock were you under when this pic was circulating the net?

Lmao
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 17 2013 at 11:47am
Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

Originally posted by Gkisses Gkisses wrote:

CB had a nose job?

how do you figure? those pics are 2 different angles

I know angles can make it look different but that looks dramatically different...
ScorpioLuv View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (18) Thanks(18)   Quote ScorpioLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 17 2013 at 11:48am
Originally posted by Bunnyahh Bunnyahh wrote:

oh plz, just stop

you were wrong in ur initial post where you jumped on op.  You don't want to admit it. that is fine. The whole "what I meant was...." is just a cover up.  I understand satire, figurative, literal, & exaggerations. You are making a  bigger deal than necessary.  In the above post did you mean 3 yrs or 4 yrsGeek
Sit the hell down and shut up. You get on my nerves with ur bs. You many times come off like the world revolves around u and it damn sure dont, with ur attention whoring ass sometimes. Sit down Wacko

Edited by ScorpioLuv - Feb 17 2013 at 12:26pm
AshBash89 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote AshBash89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 17 2013 at 11:50am
@GKisses I think it looks like that because he lost so much weight. Look at how much fuller his face was back then.
nekamarie83 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (10) Thanks(10)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 17 2013 at 11:52am
Originally posted by beebeexx beebeexx wrote:

Yes. Much of BHM, the Internet and life in general is. *shrug*

Seriously though, I can't fücking stand him and people like him. It sickens me the women (including Rihanna- I'll give her a pass cause DV is a whole other level) and men that turn up in DROVES to cape for him. He is deplorable for his actions and his lack of remorse. Car crashes are the LEAST of his karmic problems.
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 17 2013 at 11:54am

Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

CB had a nose job?

how do you figure? those pics are 2 different angles

I know angles can make it look different but that looks dramatically different...

he is also crack head skinny now
before he looked healthy

IMO
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 17 2013 at 11:54am
Originally posted by AshBash89 AshBash89 wrote:

@GKisses I think it looks like that because he lost so much weight. Look at how much fuller his face was back then.

Good Point
beebeexx View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote beebeexx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 17 2013 at 11:55am
Originally posted by nekamarie83 nekamarie83 wrote:

Originally posted by beebeexx beebeexx wrote:

Yes. Much of BHM, the Internet and life in general is. *shrug*

Seriously though, I can't fücking stand him and people like him. It sickens me the women (including Rihanna- I'll give her a pass cause DV is a whole other level) and men that turn up in DROVES to cape for him. He is deplorable for his actions and his lack of remorse. Car crashes are the LEAST of his karmic problems.

well I mean in a disgusting, since when do we post battered faces... years after they've produced any relevant constructive conversation, for fun... kind of unnecessary.
this isn't a Harlem shake video or a pic of a cat.
just completely unnecessary.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 24>