BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Photography anyone??

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
callmeDEva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote callmeDEva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Photography anyone??
    Posted: Jul 06 2014 at 7:37pm
Hey ya'll

Does anyone dabble in photography? I'm looking to pick up the hobby for personal use.

What kind of camera did you start off with? What do you have now? When did you upgrade and why? Did you take any classes? Paid or free? Did you self-teach? What resources did you use, if so?

I would like to start off with a quality but fairly inexpensive camera and learn some cool shooting techniques/editing skills.

Edited by callmeDEva - Jul 06 2014 at 7:37pm
Sponsored Links

melikey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote melikey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 06 2014 at 8:47pm
I have a Canon rebel. Hubby has the Canon 6d.
I suggest you look for a used canon or nikon to get started. Craigslist has some deals from time to time.
HunnyB View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote HunnyB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 06 2014 at 9:24pm
Go talk to/message Awaiting

her fotos are niceee
AwesomeAries View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AwesomeAries Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 06 2014 at 9:41pm
started off with a nikon coolpix camera
I have now a nikon d5100
will be upgrading soon to either a canon 5d mark 3
or a canon 6d
I love nikon but idk if Imma upgrade to one 
AwesomeAries View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AwesomeAries Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 06 2014 at 11:12pm
for those looking to upgrade ebay is having a sale 
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 06 2014 at 11:14pm
my cousin is into taking pictures and scrapbooking.. 

she has a rebel. 

from everyone ive talked to.. the rebel is all the rage i think. 
maysay1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote maysay1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 06 2014 at 11:32pm
I'm not into photography but Shamelessmaya on youtube has videos for beginning photographers that might help you.
NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 07 2014 at 12:40am
Canon EOS.
Awaiting1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Awaiting1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 07 2014 at 12:44am
Originally posted by callmeDEva callmeDEva wrote:

Hey ya'll

Does anyone dabble in photography? I'm looking to pick up the hobby for personal use.

What kind of camera did you start off with? What do you have now? When did you upgrade and why? Did you take any classes? Paid or free? Did you self-teach? What resources did you use, if so?

I would like to start off with a quality but fairly inexpensive camera and learn some cool shooting techniques/editing skills.

I started with a nikon d5000. nikon has some cool entry level cameras. They are all good. Lens investment is more important than camera body, I think. I shoot 50mm and I am eyeing the 85mm 1.4 next. Shooting with a 35mm gives me a nice wide angle. Love it.

I am self taught, but youtube is the business with free tutorials on everything. I learned how to retouch skin while maintaining texture from youtube.
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 07 2014 at 3:56am
Originally posted by melikey melikey wrote:

I have a Canon rebel. Hubby has the Canon 6d.
I suggest you look for a used canon or nikon to get started. Craigslist has some deals from time to time.
the rebel is nice. i wanted to get one for my bday. Big smileBig smile

i have to get back into photography. but theres nothing to take pics of here...who wants to look at mountains all the time?Sleepyoh yeah i have an old kodak easyshare dx6490 cam. op i started with whatever those old cams with the 110 film LOL (dont even know if they make them anymore)way before all this digital stuffSleepy i am self taught. i learned by lookin at other pics only. 

Edited by Lady ICE - Jul 07 2014 at 4:10am
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>