Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Photo of dad with his kids sparks "controversy"
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Photo of dad with his kids sparks "controversy"

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 11>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Derri View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Derri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 08 2014 at 1:43pm
I read the article!
Sponsored Links

tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 08 2014 at 1:44pm
is this another faux controversy.  i now realize that controversy on the internet means 1 voice of opposition.
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 08 2014 at 1:47pm
Im going to go with NOT.....
nekamarie83 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 08 2014 at 1:47pm
Originally posted by Derri Derri wrote:

I read the article!
ditto 

and yeah, people only care because his chilluns are mixed 

also his point stands-- it's a shame that people are living a stereotype and basic fathering actions are causing such a hullabaloo.  
liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 08 2014 at 1:47pm
Type 3 hair can be harder to do believe it or not.
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 08 2014 at 1:48pm
I saw this a coupla hours ago.  I started to post it but tbh...I had snarky comments so I said i'd leave it.
creole booty View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote creole booty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 08 2014 at 1:48pm
Who took the pic?

And my daddy (bogusly) did my 4a hair too. Where's his award?
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (11) Thanks(11)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 08 2014 at 1:50pm
I read the article.  the man did say that what he did was basic parenting...sh*t you're supposed to do.  He didn't expect it to go viral...especially since the picture was taken some time ago.
Senior Detective View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Senior Detective Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 08 2014 at 1:50pm
Originally posted by blaquefoxx blaquefoxx wrote:

<font size="3" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">So no one read the article. Okay, cool   -_____-
I read it,dh job gave him paternity leave too. I like when dh combs her hair, bathes and brushes her teeth. Our baby adores him.
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 08 2014 at 1:51pm
Originally posted by creole booty creole booty wrote:

Who took the pic?

And my daddy (bogusly) did my 4a hair too. Where's his award?

he did. he set it up to prove to his wife that he could handle getting the girls ready for the day.  mom's was running late for work.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style