Perfect Hair Collection

Phobias

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 05 2014 at 6:45pm
Originally posted by PurplePhase PurplePhase wrote:

This thread must be about play-play phobias LOL
so yeah, Balloons! LOLLOLLOL

LOL I was about to ask you about the balloons, purp.. like do some of yall just reallyy dislike these things you named? or do you panic?
Sponsored Links

Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 05 2014 at 6:52pm
Mine is needles, and it fits every definition of this specific type of phobia

It's only medical needles, I panic, sweat, feel faint, and avoided appts for years b/c of it

Now she'll give me a xanax to take before getting it done. I took the xanax and wasn't too panicky last time.. until they couldnt find the vein and kept poking around. Tears started streaming down my face (which was awkward cause I was expressionless). I know I would have ran or passed out without the drugs.

When my clients start telling me about their bloodwork experiences, I make them stop
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 05 2014 at 7:53pm
I just can't do blood work......full blown panic attack.....which is hilarious cause I have my nipples pierced...LOLEmbarrassed

Edited by mizzsandra00 - Mar 05 2014 at 7:53pm
Adrian View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adrian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 05 2014 at 8:01pm

Originally posted by liesnalibis liesnalibis wrote:

I'm too afraid too even type it. I don't trust BHM with that info. 

I was thinking that these can't be REAL true phobias or we wouldn't be able to type and chat about them. My true phobia is something I can't even bear to type (the word) or say. Just seeing the word scares me.

I am too afraid to search the web for my phobia because I'm too afraid of seeing pictures of it in the search.
BaileyAlexandria View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BaileyAlexandria Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 05 2014 at 8:04pm
snakes. can't do them. can't see them. can't be in the same room/building with them.
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 05 2014 at 8:21pm
Originally posted by Lite Brite Lite Brite wrote:

LOL I was about to ask you about the balloons, purp.. like do some of yall just reallyy dislike these things you named? or do you panic?

Not a real panic for balloons, it's more of a nervousness; don't like to be around them; on edge waiting for one to pop. I definitely can't drive with balloons in the car. I needed to pick some up for a party one time, and couldn't do it. I'm ok w/ mylar balloons, but latex--no!

My real phobia gives me a much worse feeling though.

Edited by PurplePhase - Mar 05 2014 at 8:21pm
noneyons View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote noneyons Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 06 2014 at 3:44pm
i've developed a fear of escalators. only when i'm going up though. so stupid. it just hit me suddenly. 
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 06 2014 at 3:53pm

An ex coworker got a new job that required her to use this particular metro station that supposedly has the longest set of single span escalators in the W. hemisphere. She had to go to therapy to be able to use them. She said it helped.
noneyons View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote noneyons Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 06 2014 at 3:56pm
oh god, that gave me chills. i can't imagine.
Wildfire View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wildfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 06 2014 at 3:58pm
Originally posted by Adrian Adrian wrote:

What are your phobias? Mines is the intense fear of giant millipedes and centipedes. I had a bad encounter with them when I was young; I think it may be PSTD. I can't even look at a picture of it without feeling a shock of a thousand needles in my body.

oh god...this is me. My head swells up, i feel like i got electrocuted, and and i KNOW im going to faint whenever i spot one of them things....
one of my goals in life is never to have a worm or centipede touche me
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style