Phobias

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 05 2014 at 2:35pm
I'm too afraid too even type it. I don't trust BHM with that info. 
Sponsored Links

creole booty View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote creole booty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 05 2014 at 2:40pm
Spider webs. I'm scared to death of walking through one. F-ck the spider. I don't want the web anywhere near me.
Katrenia View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Katrenia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 05 2014 at 2:43pm
Body lice, ticks and worms that invade the body
I can't stand anything that makes it's home in or on my body.
hauteshellbi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hauteshellbi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 05 2014 at 2:43pm
being in the dark by myself,  i still sleep with the tv on

i can have my room light off with no tv but the hallway light has to be on...and my dog is usually around so I'm not as scared
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 05 2014 at 2:44pm
Originally posted by liesnalibis liesnalibis wrote:

I'm too afraid too even type it. I don't trust BHM with that info. 

I was thinking that these can't be REAL true phobias or we wouldn't be able to type and chat about them. My true phobia is something I can't even bear to type (the word) or say. Just seeing the word scares me.

This thread must be about play-play phobias LOL
so yeah, Balloons! LOLLOLLOL
Katrenia View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Katrenia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 05 2014 at 2:56pm
I never understood the clown phobia but it's real.
eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 05 2014 at 3:36pm
spiders.
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 05 2014 at 3:46pm
any kind of bug..ugh spiders worms. i saw some kind of a large fat worm this morning...if someone saw me from a distance they probably thought i was randomly playing hopscotch. lmaooooo

i dont know...i cant look at a lot of circles/holes squiggly lines for long...if that counts.
bad part is...i cant avoid any of this stuff..and see it daily.

oh yes and crowds. i hate them. i avoid them. Cry i shop like a man my mom says...you know get in and get out. LOL and germs. my son has a habit of not tying his shoes....ugh..shoe laces...public bathroom. how many times must i burn them??Cry

Edited by Lady ICE - Mar 05 2014 at 4:00pm
ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 05 2014 at 3:55pm
all bugs period..even the "cute" ones like ladybugs...but particularly spiders...Ouch

and snakes and sharksUnhappy

filth and germs/bacteria/waste also is a big phobia for me

when i read stories like the one about that idiot that worked at pizza hut peeing in the sinks or about how many germs live on doorknobs and other stuff you cant avoid...seeing people prepare food without gloves.....it hurts me inside.......makes me wanna crawl in a hole.

Being in a clean and fresh atmosphere/environment lifts my spirits and makes me happy.

Edited by ModelessDiva - Mar 05 2014 at 3:56pm
Untitled_Diva View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Untitled_Diva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 05 2014 at 4:00pm
Drains.. They gross me out
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>