Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
California Lace Wigs and Weaves
Forum Home Forum Home > Exercise, Fitness, & Health > Diets, Diets, and More Diets!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Topic ClosedPhentermine

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
Luckyday12 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Direct Link To This Post Topic: Phentermine
    Posted: Oct 16 2005 at 3:17pm
Where can I buy this diet pill? I really need to lose weight fast
Sponsored Links

*WeaveStar* View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 17 2005 at 12:18am
www.phentermine.com will refer you to a doctor that can prescribe it for you.  I think you have to get a physical and an ekg and have results faxed over then you will be issued a prescription.
VIP Member
VIP Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 17 2005 at 4:24pm
I might as well just forget it b/c no doctor is going to prescribe me any weight loss pills.  I'm not overweight enough

Edited by Luckyday12

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 17 2005 at 9:28pm

Don't give up so easy or be discouraged, I 've seen on the phentermine site people w/ only 15-30 pounds to lose.  Just give them a call and fill out the online questionare.  https://www.orionrx.com/faq.htm

How much weight do you want to lose and in what time frame?  How tall are you and how much do you weigh now?

VIP Member
VIP Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 19 2005 at 6:05pm
i'm 5'7 and weigh 155-160.  I would love to get down to 135-140lbs.

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 06 2005 at 6:31pm

Find a physical activity that you like or can learn and get thoroughly involved, boxing, kickboxing, martial arts, all star cheerleading, learning to swim, tennis, raquetball, skating etc.. Make a work out schedule and stick to it.  Try to get cardio & muscle training in it, so whatever weight you lose you don't gain right back because you've changed your metabolism.

Try dietmaxx.com and see if these pills work for you. Take them for a week and see if you notice any difference.  What works for some in the pill world might not work for others but this is supposed to really curb the appetite. 

Try to eat 4-6 mini meals everyday including a lot of fiber and drink a ton of water.  Less refined sugars and starches, stick with good protiens beans/nuts/fish/chicken/turkey/tofu/soy etc.. and lots of fresh fruit and veggies for your meals and snacks.  What types of food do you usually like to eat? 

Most of all stay busy, stick to your schedule and find motivation anyway you can.  Plan activities around how physically active they make you.  Go skating on the weekends or bowling or to the batting cages or out dancing at a club... Join some adult sports team so you have to stick with what your doing. 

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 06 2005 at 6:34pm
25 pounds is not a lot to lose but the trick is keeping it off you could probably lose that in 6-8 weeks no problem.  I'm guessing size 10/11 down to a size 6?... Very do-able.  Good luck and remember eating and activity work together to keep the weight off.
hennypenny View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 08 2005 at 11:41am
There are a lot of online pharmacies that you can purchase phentermine from. Just google phentermine and you will find many options. Some have a doctor on staff (supposedly) and will review your form or speak with you online or via phone and then approve your rx or some may require that you have your personal doctor approve the prescription.  Check them out and see what works best for you.  I dont know what state you live but you can probably find a weight loss clinic that will prescribe diet pills, check your local yellow pages. Going to a weight loss clinic or a doctor that deals with bariatric medicine is a much better option than getting it online.   When you go to a weight loss clinic, you will see the doctor on a regular basis who will not only monitor your heart,blood pressure and pulse but will monitor your progress and adjust your meds as needed. After a while your body may build up a tolerance and the dosage or the medication may need to be adjusted. Most regular docs probably wont prescribe diet pills. I've gone thru it personally.  If you were in NY I'd reccommend my Weight loss clinic, Dr. Title is excellent.  Another thing with ordering meds online, is that you cant always be sure of what you are getting, I have  ordered  online  a few times and I prefer going to the weight loss clinic because I like the fact that a health professional is monitoring me. Maybe its mind over matter but I have lost more weight with the meds from my weight loss clinic than the ones I ordered online. I have heard  that some of these pharmacies sell fake or expired drugs! so you have to be careful. Its cheaper online but I'd rather spend a few more dollars to be sure of my health. Check your yellow pages for a weight loss doctor or clinic before ordering online
blessed View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 08 2005 at 11:53am
Originally posted by *WeaveStar* *WeaveStar* wrote:

www.phentermine.com will refer you to a doctor that can prescribe it for you.  I think you have to get a physical and an ekg and have results faxed over then you will be issued a prescription.
Yes they will send it to you..they don't ask for any dr.s note I took phen for like two months and ordered mine on-line..they just ask you a couple of questions and you type it in.Start with a low dose first.15mg or 30mg if you can get it in a pill you can break it in half.Do be aware a lot of people have had a little hair loss on this,but if you're taking vitamins it should help.I am a member of this site and the peeps are cool.I haven't taken phen in over a year but have made good friends on the site and get weightloss tips and encouragement.Iam doing it the old fashion way now
stylinchic85 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 23 2005 at 4:26pm
for the ladies who have tried it.. did any of you have problems with ur hair?
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
iLace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic