Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Exercise, Fitness, & Health > Diets, Diets, and More Diets!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

phentermine, who is taking it!!!!!!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2728293031 33>

Author
lalaLeslie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lalaLeslie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 07 2012 at 10:14pm
I want to take it. I talked to a nurse (who did my physical instead of my actual doctor) but she said that they don't prescribe it because of the horrible health risks. Then I did some research so I'm kind of scared of taking it, so I was wondering what, if you are, doing to try to prevent it? I do not want to get any kind of heart risks. If you eat healthily and heart healthy foods while taking it, are you less likely to get risks?
I want to talk to my actual doctor about it, because my appetite is crazy. I'll try to lose weight and will have lost a lot and then my appetite goes out of control and I gain it all back an then some. 
Sponsored Links

IIMoniqueII View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IIMoniqueII Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 20 2012 at 8:33pm
I take the Fastin Brand containing Phentermine.
LadySixela View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LadySixela Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 22 2012 at 11:55pm
Hi Ladies! I went to Coweta medical center in Newnan, GA. They get you in and out pretty quickly, $80 for initial visit and $40 after that for each visit. Taking 37.5mg phentermine. I plan on eating 1000 calories max, mostly protein and green veggies, 3 liters of water a day. I have used phendimetrazine in the past, but phentermine works better from what I understand s . Will down my best to keep my stats updated! I weighed in at 207:-(, doc says I should be 130 at my height (5'6''), but at 160 I wear a size 8. As long as I get back to that I will be happy.
LadySixela View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LadySixela Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 22 2012 at 11:58pm
Will also be exercising 4-5 days a week. Good luck everyone on your weight loss to come!
IIMoniqueII View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IIMoniqueII Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 28 2012 at 10:23am
I went from 204 to 196 in 3 weeks.
Quiann00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Quiann00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2012 at 12:29pm
I went to Dr. Gupta (Greenbelt MD) for the weightloss plan and got the B-12 shot and phentermine.  I've been using them 4 days now and it doesn't seem like my appetite is being suppressed.  I mean, I'm not eating more, but I'm still sensing my hunger pangs the same as I would without the medication. Plus, I don't feel an increase in energy to the point where I can work out intensively.  Before taking the medication, I was using Oxyelite Pro.  Would this be the reason why I'm not feeling energized?

The phentermine is only 30mg, yellow pills.  Now I remember trying phentermine when I was younger and was prescribed the white and blue speckled pills.  I was so energized that I would go a whole day before I realized I hadn't eating anything.  I'm wondering if the mg for this medication is just too low.  Has anyone else had this experience?
missyo67 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missyo67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2012 at 3:34pm
Originally posted by Quiann00 Quiann00 wrote:

I went to Dr. Gupta (Greenbelt MD) for the weightloss plan and got the B-12 shot and phentermine.  I've been using them 4 days now and it doesn't seem like my appetite is being suppressed.  I mean, I'm not eating more, but I'm still sensing my hunger pangs the same as I would without the medication. Plus, I don't feel an increase in energy to the point where I can work out intensively.  Before taking the medication, I was using Oxyelite Pro.  Would this be the reason why I'm not feeling energized?

The phentermine is only 30mg, yellow pills.  Now I remember trying phentermine when I was younger and was prescribed the white and blue speckled pills.  I was so energized that I would go a whole day before I realized I hadn't eating anything.  I'm wondering if the mg for this medication is just too low.  Has anyone else had this experience?
There is a 37.5 mg dose (white and blue). You have the lower dose.  Oxyelite Pro probably has other stimulants that are more active.  Consider taking B Vitamins daily (Stress B Complex) to support your B Vitamins.  Also, drink more water to suppress the mental/head hunger. 
ms_got_it_all View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_got_it_all Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 06 2012 at 3:58pm
hello everyone i havnt been on in a while but ive took these pills on and off since July and im currently not taking them anymore but ive lost 27 pounds taking these pills in which 11  i lost in my first week alone and 6 every week after. These pills are amazing and whether u exercise/eat right or not they are gonna wrk my time on the pills i stayed away from fried food maybe thats what helped me and i drunk lots of water. and i also didnt eat after 7pm i went for 237 to 210
Beautiful_One View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Beautiful_One Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2012 at 7:09pm
I am. First day. Lost 60 pounds in 3 months the first time. I just wanna lose 30 this time.
atlmichelle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote atlmichelle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 02 2013 at 10:19am
I'm taking it now (37.5) A friend and I purchased it in Hiram, Ga Its just outside Douglasvile. The office visit & meds was $55. I'm in a wedding soon and want to be right..lol   Of course its not just about looking good but being healthy. My goal is 75 pds. Just thought I'd pass the info along and wish every one luck!
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style