Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Exercise, Fitness, & Health > Diets, Diets, and More Diets!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

phentermine, who is taking it!!!!!!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 303132

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
arlenan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote arlenan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 27 2014 at 8:18pm
I will start tomorrow.  I am hoping these will work to help me lose some weight before my big trip in May.  I am hoping to lose 50lbs.
Sponsored Links

yayatheprincess View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yayatheprincess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 29 2014 at 12:30am
i hope i can find some here in kentucky Cry that's why i miss florida. i could find anything there. do you know any requirements needed for a prescription? such as how overweight you must be? i saw on ig someone mentioned as long as you have a bmi of atleast 24 you're okay. i want to lose about 15-20 and use this in addition to working out
cupcakeroad View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cupcakeroad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 06 2014 at 9:25pm
anyone know a place online that sells legit ones?
Cream1970 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cream1970 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 28 2014 at 12:13pm
I'm going to my Dr. in an  hr. I'm praying she renews my Rx since my BP is under control.

If not, I'm on the hunt for some Fastin.

StylingArabella View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote StylingArabella Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 05 2014 at 4:45pm
Originally posted by yayatheprincess yayatheprincess wrote:

i hope i can find some here in kentucky Cry that's why i miss florida. i could find anything there. do you know any requirements needed for a prescription? such as how overweight you must be? i saw on ig someone mentioned as long as you have a bmi of atleast 24 you're okay. i want to lose about 15-20 and use this in addition to working out

LIST OF WEIGHT LOSS CLINICS THAT GIVE PHENTERMINE PRESCRIPTIONS BY STATE.

IGNORE THE AD FOR "PHENTERMIN D" THAT COMES UP AFTER YOU SELECT YOUR STATE, THE LIST OF DOCTORS IS AT THE BOTTOM OF YOUR  PAGE. THE PHENTERMINE.COM SITE SALES IT AND IS JUST ADVERTISING THEIR PRODUCT.

http://phenterminedoctors.com/
Cream1970 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cream1970 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 10 2014 at 11:51am
I got my RX renewed! Buuuut, it doesn't seem to work as well as the previous times.

The 1st few times I used it, I could take a half pill (37.5mg), and it would work all day. Worked so well I had to make myself eat. Would drop 5-7 lbs a week. This time, I can take a whole one and still get tired and still have an appetitite. I AM eating less, but I guess I'm going to have to actually work out. lol
Straighthoodtea View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Straighthoodtea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 24 2014 at 11:42pm
Has anyone lost 100 lbs with this?
jahglory View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jahglory Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 03 2014 at 5:50pm
hello ladies I dont know if anyone still post on here but if anyone does . Has anyone tried the phen-D and if so how does it work compared to what you get from you doctor? Is there some where online you can get this from? I need to lose 30 pounds i just had a baby 6 months ago and i dropped water weight but nothing else . andddd i still have my pregnancy appetite :-( please help I'm in the Los Angeles area.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 303132