Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Exercise, Fitness, & Health > Diets, Diets, and More Diets!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

phentermine, who is taking it!!!!!!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2627282930 32>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
WeaveMeDown View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WeaveMeDown Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2012 at 12:51pm
@Lordess89 have you tried the MayoClinic Diet...its really easy to follow and is more of a lifestyle change versus an actual 'diet".....im gonna try to consistently follow this diet and reduce carb intake
Sponsored Links

Lordess89 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lordess89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2012 at 8:14pm
Im decided to not visit the Dr. for the pills. I will follow the Impatient Dieter's plan and see how that goes for the next 30 days.
Goodluck all on phentermine , keep us updated.
EliteGoddess View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EliteGoddess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 26 2012 at 4:27pm
I've taken it! I've gotten it from a clinic in Cali. $54 for a month supply. I usually take them 2-3 weeks before I have an event! lol (like I'm doing now). I've lost up to 8lbs in one week. 
Posh Ams View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Posh Ams Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 28 2012 at 4:55am
Hey ladies! Bumping to see if anyone is still taking this? My pills arrived today. Just popped two and no side effects so far. Hoping to lose 14lbs over the next few months :)
Naturalchick30 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 28 2012 at 5:36am
Originally posted by Posh Ams Posh Ams wrote:

Hey ladies! Bumping to see if anyone is still taking this? My pills arrived today. Just popped two and no side effects so far. Hoping to lose 14lbs over the next few months :)

Just got back on temporarily to drop a few pounds for the holiday but after that I'm going to stop and maintain my goal weight.
Posh Ams View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Posh Ams Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 28 2012 at 6:16am
Excellent! How did it work for you when you previously took it? I am on the 50mg- is anyone else?
Naturalchick30 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 28 2012 at 9:37am
Originally posted by Posh Ams Posh Ams wrote:

Excellent! How did it work for you when you previously took it? I am on the 50mg- is anyone else?

50mg???  Jeez.  I never knew they made a dosage that high!  Im currently on 30mg, sometimes 37.5mg.  When I first tried it a few years ago, I lost 40lbs in 8 months.  Got off for a while because I reached my goal weight but then I gained alot of it back.  Tried it again and it made my hair and nails extremely dry and brittle.  These pills are NOT for long term use.  Im now taking biotin to strengthen my hair because I was also experiencing really bad shedding. 
Posh Ams View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Posh Ams Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 28 2012 at 10:29am
Wow 40lbs is fantastic!! If I could lose just 25% of that I would be a happy bunny!

I am starting to think that these 50mg are fake! The strongest I have seen online is 37.5mgConfused
The brittle hair and nails sounds like a crappy side effect. I will keep an eye over the coming weeks to see how mine do. 
PanaBaby View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PanaBaby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 05 2012 at 10:51pm
Hello Ladies after reading all 28 pages I went to Dr Gupta today and got my B-12 shot and pills. I ended up getting the 15mg dosage to start because I tend to get the jitters. I will start taking the pills starting tomorrow morning.My starting weight is 240 and I want to go to 180.Let the journey begin.

I will be posting my weight loss journey as a motivational tool and hope to see some more people join in the forum so we can motivate each other.
WeaveMeDown View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WeaveMeDown Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 06 2012 at 11:25am
Update!

Since my last update in May 2012 i have lost another 20 or so lbs. 

I have loss about 42 lbs total as of late August using the phentermine and b12......i havent taken it or had the b12 shot since August. Most likely that's due to my lack of a real diet and exercise regimen.....but once i get through the holidays and at the start of the new year i plan on restarting my program with the b12 shots (i have my eating under control) and hopefully running a 3k in 2013. 

I am also gonna start using the green coffee bean til the end of December to see if i can lose a few pounds during the holidays, while exercising at least 3x per week.

My measurements now are 42 - 35 - 49/50. I also squeem....i hope to get to 180lbs by May with 38 -28 - 45......wish me good luck!

30-40lbs more to go!

Good luck ladies!

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists