Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Exercise, Fitness, & Health > Diets, Diets, and More Diets!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

phentermine, who is taking it!!!!!!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2526272829 32>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
LouisVLover View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LouisVLover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 19 2012 at 3:56pm
I just got my prescription today for Adipex but the pharmacist gave me the generic brand phentermine. i'm going to start tomorrow on the phen after I finish off this pizza. I want to lose at least 20 lbs by memorial day. Anyone want to know where they can get a prescription for phentermine in the Atlanta area PM me but the doctor I went to gave me a B12 shot as well. The initial visit was $80.00. Every visit after that is $40. NO questions were asked. The visit took all of 10 minutes. My primary physician would not prescribe me phen says i'm not obese but oh well, i found a way around it. My prescription was filled at Publix and was $28.00.
Sponsored Links

BlaqueMUA View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BlaqueMUA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 02 2012 at 9:15am
Got my prescription yesterday
Initial Visit: $145
Follow Up Every 2 weeks $65
Expensive but worth it! There was a lady in the office who had lost 65 pounds in 5 months! I'm trying to be on her level! 
Weight: 252
Goal: 200

Bearonesoul View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bearonesoul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 06 2012 at 7:19am
Originally posted by UrbanDoll UrbanDoll wrote:

i got some phentermine for free. it was by mistake. I ordered it from this company using COD and they just left it on my doorstep. I saved like $200
Where did you order from? How are they working out for you?
BlaqueMUA View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BlaqueMUA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 10 2012 at 8:53am
SW 252.2 
CW 242
down ten woot woot 
glamrock View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote glamrock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 10 2012 at 10:21am
Good luck, ladies. If you use it properly (actually eating clean and doing some type of work out), you will see great results
Lordess89 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lordess89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 10 2012 at 7:25pm
Originally posted by WeaveMeDown WeaveMeDown wrote:

Ive been on phentermine & b12 shots for 3 weeks so far (going to Dr.  Guptas officein Greenbelt MD) so far I have loss 18lbs...i hope to lose another 50-60lbs before the end of summer. I work out 4x a week for one hour of cardio and now i am going to consistently add strength training....Im going to post my work out in the Exercise Forum for April....

My experiences  with phentermine:
-increased energy: i can work out for an hour, hi intensity and not feel worn out afterwards; not sure if this is the b12 or phentermine; i would say b12 because on the wknds sometimes i dont take phen...
-sleeplessness: the first few days it was really hard to sleep...now its not as bad....sometimes my  mind just wanders when i want to sleep;  but luckily im never really tired in the morning anymore
- decreased/increased  appetite: the first few days i had to force myself to eat...i was never really hungry....but  sometimes my appetite would spike and i would be starving.....but for the most part I can control my hunger cravings
- dry mouth: this is the worst/best part.  Its the worst part because if you dont drink enough water your mouth will taste yucky and gross and food is hard to swallow. This is also the best part because I now only drink water....between 72-120oz a day (depending on if its a  workout day or not). I  occasionally will sip fruit juice but only with water added.  I am also starting to drink a cup of green tea a day.

Overall I would give phen a positive view. The only thing I would  reccomend is to eat  at least 1200cals a day. Week 2 I really wasnt eating much, maybe 800 or 900cal (not on purpose lol), and still working out burning 500-600 cals,  and i noticed that i wasnt losing as much weight. WHen i ate more, i guess my metabolism stabalized, and i loss more  weight.

I'll report back in another 3wks. Hopefully i will lose another 15-20lbs and a dress size....

Thank you for posting this! I actually started researching Dr.s in the DMV who give these scripts. I  have an appointment tomorrow with Dr. Gupta.
How do you feel about the staff and office experience. I wanted to start this program because Im having trouble sticking to an eating plan.
Please keep us updated and let me know how you  like this Dr. please.
Lordess89 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lordess89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 10 2012 at 7:34pm
Originally posted by WeaveMeDown WeaveMeDown wrote:

How do you like decalo? I am looking for a weightloss center in the DMV that will do both phentermine and b12 shots....how much did it cost? Im a recent grad lol and cost is a factor. but i hope to lose 40lbs by may/june

Thanks in advance

How is this office?? Dr. Gupta charges $70, how is Decalo and what does it include??
MelOhSoRetro View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MelOhSoRetro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 12 2012 at 11:52am
I survived the whole month of April without gaining any of the 20 pounds back!

The cravings will kick your ass but you have to fight through them.

Welp, I'm back on phentermine, this time I hope to lose 30 pounds because I'm actually going to stay away from carbs and work out daily. :)

WeaveMeDown View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WeaveMeDown Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2012 at 12:47pm
They really get you in and out....at first it was kinda sketchy lookin like "ummmm idk if i should really be getting medical advice from here...Confused" lol but then after being in the waiting room and talking to the other ladies about how much weight they loss i decided to do it. 

The biggest problem i had is that after losing 20lbs in about 4 weeks i have yet to lose anything else. but happily i havent gained either. they say after some time you have to go off it because your body gets tooo used to the phentermine...i think that combined with the fact that some days i dont eat enough i havent  been able to lose...

This week im goin to concentrate on really trying to eat 1200-1400 cals a day (more on days with exercise). Im also gonna exercise 4-5days a week and include more protein and less carbs in my diet (i love fruit so this is gonna be difficult). Hopefully i will lose at least 5lbs this week!

If you ladies have any suggestions please let me  know. I also plan on adding cla supplements (fat blockers) to my diet consistently.
WeaveMeDown View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WeaveMeDown Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2012 at 12:49pm
It didnt post right first lol!

They really get you in and out....at first it was kinda sketchy lookin like "ummmm idk if i should really be getting medical advice from here...Confused" lol but then after being in the waiting room and talking to the other ladies about how much weight they loss i decided to do it. 

The biggest problem i had is that after losing 20lbs in about 4 weeks i have yet to lose anything else. but happily i havent gained either. they say after some time you have to go off it because your body gets tooo used to the phentermine...i think that combined with the fact that some days i dont eat enough i havent  been able to lose...

This week im goin to concentrate on really trying to eat 1200-1400 cals a day (more on days with exercise). Im also gonna exercise 4-5days a week and include more protein and less carbs in my diet (i love fruit so this is gonna be difficult). Hopefully i will lose at least 5lbs this week!

If you ladies have any suggestions please let me  know. I also plan on adding cla supplements (fat blockers) to my diet consistently.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Make Them Stare Hair
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2526272829 32>
  Share Topic