Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Exercise, Fitness, & Health > Diets, Diets, and More Diets!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

phentermine, who is taking it!!!!!!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 32>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
tinkerbell94 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tinkerbell94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: phentermine, who is taking it!!!!!!!!
    Posted: Nov 17 2009 at 3:18pm
ok, ladies I started taking phentermine and wanted to know who else is taking it. I am trying to lose 35ibs so was looking for a support group. I am fully aware of the side effects so this is for individuals that need the support if taking a diet drug along with making healthy lifestyle changes.
Sponsored Links

Fly_Rican_Chica View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fly_Rican_Chica Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 17 2009 at 5:15pm

I started taking it for the second time 2 weeks ago!  Glad to be back on it!  The first time I took it I lost like 55lbs in like 4 months with NO exercise, but then I got lazy and started back eatn everything in site.  But yeah I"m with you I got your back, any questions let me know! Oh and today I went in for my second weigh in and I'm down 12lbs.  Oh and I'm doing the B12 shot along with it.  Good Luck!

Ladycoils View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ladycoils Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 17 2009 at 6:46pm
I'm taking it as well. I started taking it back in June thus far I've lost 25 pounds with the phentermine and 15 pounds pre-phentermine. I stopped taking it for two months. I'm officially back on it as of last thursday.

I excercise 5 days a week at least 60mins. This time I'm attempting to stick to a 1000 calorie a day plan to see if I lose more weight by next check in.

Keep you posted and Good luck!

Fly_Rican_Chica View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fly_Rican_Chica Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 17 2009 at 7:17pm
This time I'm exercising as well just to tone up along with the weight lost but to me it seems like its coming off just the same as it did before without the execrcise.  My doctor have me on a meal plan also plus I take a one a day and biotin daily, but if anybody want the meal plan just pm me and I'll send it to you.  Oh and the first week of starting it she detoxd us with a different meal plan and detox pills and OMG my stomach was ALOT SMALLER then before.  Good luck and I'll keep ya psoted 2!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tinkerbell94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 17 2009 at 10:21pm
ok,ladies glad to know I am not alone. I am also trying to exercise at least 50 mins a day and  stick to no more than 1200 calories a day. the doctor got me on the phen and welbrutin to help me stop smoking. so I am really going to need some support because trying to lose weight and stop smoking ladies help me!!!!!!!!!!!! so that we stay on it, lets try to post our weekly goals. I started on monday and hope by next monday I am down by at least 2lbs, I figure that my doctor visit is the 16th dec and i would like to lose 10 but will settle for 8, Hell I bought a grown and sexy dress for new years that I would like wear so I need 15 pounds. ok so ladies thanks for your support.
msjay07 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote msjay07 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 18 2009 at 8:28pm
hello ladies I just started using phentermine and I like it so far I started on Nov 16 my goal is to lose about 20lbs. I new to so far so good. I like the energy and lose of appitite. good luck ladies with your goals and lets keep each other supported.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tinkerbell94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 18 2009 at 9:34pm
Welcome MsJay07, you are right the energy is off the chart. are you doing any kind of exercise and food plan with the phetermine? I hope we all can keep each other supported through this journey, well I have to say I need to ensure to exercise day 2 and something came up, have to switch to mornings maybe. 
msjay07 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote msjay07 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 19 2009 at 2:06am
hello, again everyone
well I havent been exercising this week getting ready for vac but I plan to continue to eat healthy and start with cardio on the treadmill for 60 min 5 days then to 3 days. Then with my regular routine  I want to workout  3 days Cardio for 45 min or 6 miles a week and Mon,Wed, Fri = Upper Body light weights and thats about it for now I can be good with the eating I eat fairly good 70% of the time just with my work schedule I dont have energy or drive to stick with exercising cause  I would do it but stop cause results change very slow but I think this will help me to stick with the weight loss I lost 21lbs 2 years ago with diet and exercise but now I am back didnt stick to it so I just want to find a schedule for exercise that works with my work and I can get older with out lossing myself in weight.

Sorry so long ladies
TheSweetLife View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote TheSweetLife Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 19 2009 at 8:15am

I'm taking it also. Started on 9/27 and have lost 15 lbs to date with little to no exercise, just a major change in eating habits. My goal is to lose 40 lbs overall.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tinkerbell94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 19 2009 at 11:59am
ok MsJay07 you making me tired looking at that schedule however you are motivating me to get in gear, TheSweetlife, as I said in the other post that loss is great.

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 32>