Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Pets Birthday?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
kerysdream7 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote kerysdream7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 31 2014 at 3:47pm
I do occasionally when his digestive system gets outta whack. Chicken or ground turkey with carrots, broccoli & brown rice. Sometimes I add an egg to the ground turkey & make a little meatloaf.  It's hard because when I do that he gets way too accustomed to it and then refuses to eat the kibble. This dog has gone on hunger strikes just to make me cook food for him Confused
Sponsored Links

nemesis1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nemesis1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 31 2014 at 3:49pm
I don't have any pets, but if I did I would totally celebrate their birthdays.
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 31 2014 at 3:58pm
Originally posted by zolloh zolloh wrote:

I might as well ask this here: anyone supplement their dog's kibble with homemade food? I'm looking for recipes Big smile

NYCDiva  cooks for her doggy. I wish she still posted; I know she'd have some recipes for you.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 31 2014 at 4:08pm
Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

or a random pecan (in the shell) he found......LOL

my cats used to love to play with pecans. I guess they still do but I haven't had any in the shell to roll on the floor for them in a whileLOL. It would be such a pain when they would get one stuck under a couch and I'd have to move it to get it out for them.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 31 2014 at 4:11pm
Originally posted by Benni Benni wrote:

When I had pets we celebrated Holidays,

Never could remember their actual Birthday

I don't know my cat's actual birthday. They were born strays and we found them out back under lawn mower. When we found them their eyes were barely open and they could hardly walk. Based on that, we guessed about how old they were and 'assigned' them a birthdate LOL. I've never really did anything on that day, I just used it as a point of reference for shots and stuff in beginning.

Edited by PurplePhase - May 31 2014 at 4:11pm
SoutherNtellect View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 31 2014 at 10:00pm
he gets an extra snack on his bd
my mother buys and wraps his christmas presents
youngest first, so yes, the dog goes before the grandson 
SoutherNtellect View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 31 2014 at 10:02pm
Originally posted by Lady ICE Lady ICE wrote:

Ermmno never. 

you seem evil 
zolloh View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zolloh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 01 2014 at 9:15am
Thanks for the suggestions! I didnt have chicken breast so i made him beef liver with carrots and potatoes stew then added some rice. I mixed that with his kibble (1/2 cup each) and he gobbled it all up pretty fast. He's now staring at me wondering when the next serving will be Ermm
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 01 2014 at 2:18pm
Originally posted by PurplePhase PurplePhase wrote:

Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

or a random pecan (in the shell) he found......LOL

my cats used to love to play with pecans. I guess they still do but I haven't had any in the shell to roll on the floor for them in a whileLOL. It would be such a pain when they would get one stuck under a couch and I'd have to move it to get it out for them.

He gets them confiscated cause he slaps them down the hall at 3am....lmao.....
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 01 2014 at 3:17pm
yeah that's a nuisance.
 I don't think I'll start that again lol

Edited by PurplePhase - Jun 01 2014 at 3:17pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon