Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
CoCo Black Hair
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Keep IT REAL!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Pet peeves?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 12>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
ILuvWeave View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ILuvWeave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 10 2009 at 11:07pm
Originally posted by drjo91 drjo91 wrote:

Girl sht, I sleep with socks. My feet be getting cold FOH .

Put them b*tches underneath the cover and turn the heat on. I don't care about your feet being cold. Keep my bed clear of your germy socksThumbs%20Down
Sponsored Links

drjo91 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote drjo91 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 10 2009 at 11:09pm
Originally posted by ILuvWeave ILuvWeave wrote:

Put them b*tches underneath the cover and turn the heat on. I don't care about your feet being cold. Keep my bed clear of your germy socksThumbs%20Down

Stern%20Smile I wake up in the middle of the night  if I HAVE TO and yes to put some socks on. I can't sleep without them. Gosh how can't u not like socks smh. Ermm
sLeepy x0x View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sLeepy x0x Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 10 2009 at 11:10pm
When I'm trying to talk to someone and their texting..it's rude (I mean, I do it too..but still, not if what the person is saying is important)

Oh and in reference to what I said above..if I text someone and they don't answer because they were with someone else and because it would be "rude" to answer me..yet when they're with me they're answering everyone they know..

^^ these same people get mad if I do the same to them smh.

People who slurp their drinks down to the last drop!! FOR GOD SAKES! IT'S FREAKIN' GONE ALREADY!!!!!!!! MOVE ON!!! Pinch
Mischka View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mischka Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 10 2009 at 11:10pm
People who talk bad about you when they think you can't hear them and then act all smiley smiley in ya face

When people ask me if my hair is real even when i wear my afro

When my dog sits on me and his doggie d*ck is sittin on my bare leg Dead

When my brothers/uncles come over they tend to not wash their hands after using the bathroom (like most people) and after they leave all i can think about is the remnants of d*ck cheese on the handles, remotes and knobs in the house  *shudders* Dead
*clings to lysol bottle*

offsafety View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote offsafety Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 10 2009 at 11:12pm
Originally posted by Mischka Mischka wrote:

People who talk bad about you when they think you can't hear them and then act all smiley smiley in ya face

When people ask me if my hair is real even when i wear my afro

When my dog sits on me and his doggie d*ck is sittin on my bare leg Dead

When my brothers/uncles come over they tend to not wash their hands after using the bathroom (like most people) and after they leave all i can think about is the remnants of d*ck cheese on the handles, remotes and knobs in the house  *shudders* Dead
*clings to lysol bottle*

smh and lol

SeansMommy View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SeansMommy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 10 2009 at 11:15pm
polls. I can hardly stand to come down here anymore.
airforcememphis View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote airforcememphis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 10 2009 at 11:15pm
"Females who loud for no reason..
Goop Hair It Is View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Goop Hair It Is Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 10 2009 at 11:16pm
Dead @ sausage cheese...*faints*
Goop Hair It Is View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Goop Hair It Is Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 10 2009 at 11:17pm
ahh hell...i meant dick cheese
B1ack View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote B1ack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 10 2009 at 11:17pm

Originally posted by ILuvWeave ILuvWeave wrote:

Stern%20Smile I wake up in the middle of the night  if I HAVE TO and yes to put some socks on. I can't sleep without them. Gosh how can't u not like socks smh. Ermm

Its not like you niccas will be sleeping in the same bed anytime soon so....

Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 12>
  Share Topic