Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Peruvian Wearers....

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
cosmogirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cosmogirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 07 2014 at 1:12pm
Originally posted by Princess Grace Princess Grace wrote:

The " peruvian" didn't get as poofy as some of the real virgin indian hair from back in the day but I could tell the hair originated in India and was processed . The best way to describe it is Indian light yaki to me. 

The curly honestly reminded me of some processed indian remy from a cv when I sent them a picture of Beyonce hair one time and they duped it. 

I'm feeling Wednesdayish... I'm gonna bust out and try something new.....
Sponsored Links

Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 07 2014 at 1:35pm
If you plan on wearing circa Wednesdayish, I like Chinese.  That hair stay straight no matter what Cry
cosmogirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cosmogirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 07 2014 at 2:40pm
Originally posted by Princess Grace Princess Grace wrote:

If you plan on wearing circa Wednesdayish, I like Chinese.  That hair stay straight no matter what Cry

I love Chinese but wonder if I got myself 'stuck' in a style. I think I'm gonna order suthin new, cheap and cheerful.... then run back to CVR! LOLLOL
Teesweet View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Teesweet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2014 at 1:32pm
I mostly order Peruvian now, and it does seen like processed Indian.
cosmogirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cosmogirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2014 at 1:56pm
Originally posted by Teesweet Teesweet wrote:

I mostly order Peruvian now, and it does seen like processed Indian.

Just had some prices for Chinese of my regular weave dude. Seems like somehow he misread 'Chinese' as 'Russian' with those prices he quoted.

Ali Express here I come.OuchDead
candi_cane View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote candi_cane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 09 2014 at 6:57am
Im not an expert, so please correct me if I'm wrong. Constructive criticism is welcome! How else am I gonna learn    

So far my understanding of Peruvian, Brazilian, Mongolian ect. is that they are all blends/ mixtures of Indian and/ or Chinese hair processed to get the different textures. Unfortunately, there are not as many native Peruvian woman willing to sell their hair. The few that are could not possibly fulfill the demand for one city much less several countries. (That would mean 3-4 amazing haired Peruvians per person for those who want virgin single donor bundles.) However, the Indian and Chinese women are constantly donating their hair due to cultural traditions and what not. So just like everything else, China did what they do best 1. duplicated the texture 2. said it was from those countries and 3. sold it for dirt cheap aka Aliexpress. Did I get this right or am I wayy off??????

Random questions:

1. Is it possible to have a double-drawn, SINGLE donor bundle?

2. Can the wefting process alter the wave/ curl pattern of the bundle?
cosmogirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cosmogirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 10 2014 at 2:08pm
Originally posted by candi_cane candi_cane wrote:

Im not an expert, so please correct me if I'm wrong. Constructive criticism is welcome! How else am I gonna learn    

So far my understanding of Peruvian, Brazilian, Mongolian ect. is that they are all blends/ mixtures of Indian and/ or Chinese hair processed to get the different textures. Unfortunately, there are not as many native Peruvian woman willing to sell their hair. The few that are could not possibly fulfill the demand for one city much less several countries. (That would mean 3-4 amazing haired Peruvians per person for those who want virgin single donor bundles.) However, the Indian and Chinese women are constantly donating their hair due to cultural traditions and what not. So just like everything else, China did what they do best 1. duplicated the texture 2. said it was from those countries and 3. sold it for dirt cheap aka Aliexpress. Did I get this right or am I wayy off??????

Random questions:

1. Is it possible to have a double-drawn, SINGLE donor bundle?

2. Can the wefting process alter the wave/ curl pattern of the bundle?

Yes, you are correct China has duplicated the textures and it is being sold all over the internet as Brazilian/Peruvian etc but most people realize its a texture and not 'real' Brazilian/Peruvian but Indian/Chinese hair processed.
Armanilusa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Armanilusa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 15 2014 at 2:26am
I like China hair , more strong 
http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Brazilian-Virgin-Hair-Body-Wave-6A-Grade-1B-Nana-Human-Extension-Beauty-Queen-Hair-Products-Unprocessed/1833990136.html
cosmogirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cosmogirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 15 2014 at 12:23pm
Originally posted by Armanilusa Armanilusa wrote:

I like China hair , more strong 
http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Brazilian-Virgin-Hair-Body-Wave-6A-Grade-1B-Nana-Human-Extension-Beauty-Queen-Hair-Products-Unprocessed/1833990136.html

Thanks for the link... to Brazilian hair. LOLLOL
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 22 2014 at 9:46pm
These vendors just have NO SHAME with this this blatant mess..

No such thing as luxury hair for $65 unless you buying 6" DollmeNOPE
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>