Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Peruvian Hair

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
cosmogirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cosmogirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Peruvian Hair
    Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 10:46pm
Hi Ladies

Can anyone tell me what the texture of 'Peruvian Hair' is like?

My fav is Chinese Virgin, can't get on with Indian - I find its too 'lite' for my heavy hand. I have not worn Brazilian yet - waiting on some to arrive from Roman & Malaysian is okay. I like strong thick hair, I'm quite found of the mane look!LOLLOLEmbarrassed

The reason I ask is because I was thinking of ordering a 4 pack bundle of Aliexpress & whilst that place is hit and miss, if I'm gonna hate the 'weight' of the hair when it arrives its already on a downward slide for me.

The hair will be on a U-Part this is not my fancy hair, just going to work kinda thing.

If I do order I might just order straight as that body wave looks like one wash and gone...

TIA

Sponsored Links

PRnena View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PRnena Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 10:53pm
I ordered some from an AV. And while I loved the texture (its silkyyyyy compared to my natural hair) the straight hair thing wasn't for me. I'm selling it in M2M if ur interested in buying it

A few characteristics of peruvian hair :
-silkier than brazilian hair but not too silky where it won't blend with pressed AA hair
-high sheen
-to me it has more movement and body
- don't try to blend if ur natural
-supposedly the 'higher quality" compared to brazilian

Brazilian Hair:
-Blends better with natural hair that has been pressed
-Reminds me of light yaki in a sense
-more corse
-more popular = high demand= "the lesser quality" according to the vendors I talked to

Both:
-lighten and straighten well
-hold a curl well
-better than indian

Hth lol
PRnena View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PRnena Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 10:55pm
Also you can blend peruvian and brazilian hair imo.
LittleBirdy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LittleBirdy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 17 2012 at 6:08am
If you do decide to buy this hair from this company a review would be wonderful. I am also considering to buying from there.
WhitWhit86 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WhitWhit86 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 17 2012 at 7:40am
Yeah that hair looks delicious!!
cosmogirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cosmogirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 17 2012 at 10:17am
Cool ladies, I have decided to order from them & with any luck it will be tomorrow but might go for the Brazilian as that Peruvian looks like the curls will be out in a minute :(
tmrockville View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tmrockville Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 17 2012 at 10:46am
Funny I was just in Peru and saw so many textures/patterns ranging from straight to wavy to curly and from silky to coarse.  Now I'm on the hunt for real vendors.  Wish I knew where to go while I was there.
LittleBirdy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LittleBirdy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 17 2012 at 1:26pm
:S We shall see about them curls. I'm also edging for some Brazilian.

I haven't see bad reviews so far but fingers crossed because I don't want to be jumping on the Queen bandwagon. Dead
ScorpioLuv View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ScorpioLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 18 2012 at 6:47am
For every install I've seen, it was silky nor blended well
cosmogirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cosmogirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 18 2012 at 9:11am
Originally posted by LittleBirdy LittleBirdy wrote:

:S We shall see about them curls. I'm also edging for some Brazilian.

I haven't see bad reviews so far but fingers crossed because I don't want to be jumping on the Queen bandwagon. Dead

I was gonna order some Queens as the reviews are good but I don't want to be dealing with that whole nit/smell possible issue. I just need some reasonable price hair to wash & go,
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>