Hey ladies !
Soooo after seeing numerous ladies on youtube with Aliexpress peruvian deep wave from Princess hair ltd, I decided to take the plunge since it was quite cheap compared to the normal CV prices. Oh and this is my first aliexpress purchase!Specs:
- arrived in 6 days (bare in mind I live in the UK)
- 16'',18'',20'' and 22''
- paid with paypal
- natural color ( more of a 1b which is great)Pros:
- very soft
- nice curl pattern
- blends perfectly ( I am textlaxed and do not flat iron my hair)
- all bundles had the same color
- has virtually no smell. It smells a bit like chemicals when it is wet but nothing out of the ordinary, I had the same smell with hair from other CVs.
- the curls do not start from the top
: the hair is straight for at least 4 inches then it gets curly.
- the 18'' bundle was UNUSABLE
because of the amount of white hair. I have NEVER seen that in my life ! completely useless ! the 16'' had loads of white hair too but much less.
- there is no difference in length between the 20'' and the 22'' , and I remember someone else in the feedback comments saying that as well
- the ends were slightly dry but nothing major
- the 16'' and 18'' were more wavy and the Install:
- hair was sewn on an old wig and is attached with combs
- left entire perimeter out ( one finger wide)Final thoughts :
I will NOT buy from this vendor again not only because of the hair but also the vendor had the nerve to BEG me to change my feedback rating ( I gave 3 out of 5) and offer me discount on my next purchase (yeah right). It is appalling.
Oh and I have been looking for a dupe for ajjujju's 3C. Any ideas?
Right out of the DHL pack
Edited by NemaBee - Nov 13 2013 at 3:16pm