Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Personas vs your real self!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 10>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 16 2014 at 2:42pm
Im more mild and calm online than i am in person. whether good or bad, i am definitely more crunk in person. imo, everything else is the same.
Sponsored Links

PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 16 2014 at 2:42pm
not at all
iliveforbhm View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iliveforbhm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 16 2014 at 2:43pm
I'm the same, I'm one hundred. I troll my mother, sister, dad, grandma and etc. I remember I trolled my uncle about voting for that black Republican dude who own that pizza company over Obama. He got so mad and he has pace maker I ain't shyt. Lmao, but that's what he get. For telling me my dad was at the gay guy convention when I was little. I called women bitches and I got attacked and threw them off. In high school I use to do people cause they were fake. People hated me so bad.
AwesomeAries View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AwesomeAries Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 16 2014 at 2:43pm
pretty much the same
but in my real life I do not talk to strangers 
ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 16 2014 at 2:43pm
Originally posted by naturesgift naturesgift wrote:

I think everyone on here lies at some point! they lie to be accepted- or what they think is the right thing to say at the time..
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 16 2014 at 2:44pm
im pretty much the same. goofy. and yah the same too cuz dont nobody ever get my jokes. 

bhm:*cuz they aint funny*

Ermm i heard thatStern Smile
NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 16 2014 at 2:44pm

I think everyone on here lies at some point! they lie to be accepted- or what they think is the right thing to say at the time..

No, never. Im not a liar on line or offline.

TC is the real deal on and off lineApprove. NG seems the same and most of the other people that I have met have seemed consistent.
ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 16 2014 at 2:45pm

TC I think you mailed me some lace front tape back in the day Thanks BTW!

really?  hmmmmm i don't recall that   i remember having some and can't remember what i did with it LOL (yeah that tape didn't work out for me) it's possible...because i mailed a few people things back in the day...

Edited by ThoughtCouture - Jun 16 2014 at 2:46pm
naturesgift View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote naturesgift Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 16 2014 at 2:45pm
Originally posted by PurplePhase PurplePhase wrote:

not at all
you ain't the same purp? that's ok I love the color purple
naturesgift View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote naturesgift Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 16 2014 at 2:47pm
Originally posted by ThoughtCouture ThoughtCouture wrote:

TC I think you mailed me some lace front tape back in the day Thanks BTW!

really?  hmmmmm i don't recall that   i remember having some and can't remember what i did with it.  it's possible...because i mailed a few people things back in the day...
you did thanks I think you mailed it from you office I remember thinking dang she is smart I should have used my office addy instead of my real house ! I am way too trusting! lol
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
iLace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 10>
  Share Topic