BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Personal IRS Problem

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
dreamz View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dreamz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2013 at 3:51pm
Originally posted by Bunnyahh Bunnyahh wrote:

yeah, in the relationship section, she said that she was still going to school, even with the baby.

Let dreamz tell it, she's just a dumb teen mom drop out with nothing going for her leeching off her parents.
that is not the case

those are your words not mine, but the facts are still the facts.

her mother mother used the money that SHE saved for whatever she wanted to use it for. she's willing to pay the taxes so that her teenaged daughter, living under her roof with a new child, does not have any financial repercussions.

Sponsored Links

niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2013 at 3:54pm
Originally posted by dreamz dreamz wrote:

yeah, in the relationship section, she said that she was still going to school, even with the baby.

Let dreamz tell it, she's just a dumb teen mom drop out with nothing going for her leeching off her parents.
that is not the case

her mother mother used the money that SHE saved for whatever she wanted to use it for. she's willing to pay the taxes so that her teenaged daughter, living under her roof with a new child, does not have any financial repercussions.

Didnt read the whole post but did her mom say she'd pay the taxes? Regardless if her mom didnt seems like she'd be the one in trouble with the IRS not her mom even if it is her mom's money
Bribby View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Bribby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 11 2013 at 7:27pm
Originally posted by ThoughtCouture ThoughtCouture wrote:

as long as the mom is willing to pay the tax bill i don't think the op is concernced.  i'm sure she was just freaked out with the irs notice.  i think most people would be...

You are exactly right that is what happened I was scared so I just needed some other opinions.
Bribby View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bribby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 11 2013 at 7:31pm

Originally posted by Sang Froid Sang Froid wrote:

that is not the case

Who's paying for school though?
idk, she didn't say if it was parents, financial aide, scholarships, loans or grants

My father is paying for my college, well might be both of my parents, they got this tuition plan for me so my college is paid for. I know not ALL of the money was spent on my child or I though. My college is already paid for.
Bribby View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Bribby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 11 2013 at 7:31pm
Originally posted by niecy niecy wrote:

Originally posted by dreamz dreamz wrote:

that is not the case

Didnt read the whole post but did her mom say she'd pay the taxes? Regardless if her mom didnt seems like she'd be the one in trouble with the IRS not her mom even if it is her mom's money

Yeah my mom just paid it all because she doesn't know about these taxes and she thought it was going to be too much to get all of that info so it's taken care of now.
Bribby View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bribby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 11 2013 at 7:32pm
Sorry to bring this back up all late!
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Make Them Stare Hair
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678