BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Persian Men?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7475767778>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 14 Votes, Average 1.86  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 02 2013 at 4:02pm
Originally posted by Limalady Limalady wrote:

I don't like when people suggest that women should hang out at golf courses. Most men who golf aren't trying to see women who don't play. If you hang out at the golf course, you better know how to play. I think political fundraisers are a nice place to meet men. I have been to a few, and even though I'm not single, I saw promise there.

Most golf courses that cater to those rolling like that wouldnt let them just stroll in willy nilly anyway. Any place like that is most likely catering to Pete and Darrel who work at the local plant as well.
Sponsored Links

ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 02 2013 at 4:03pm
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

Lol that's crazy...I guess it depends on where you're from but the only ppl that really owned stores where I was from were arab or asian so my choices were slim unless I felt like having to deal with the bright lights of Walgreens.

yeah it probably depends on location.  i don't shop in those places because they are generally rude.  you can't sell me things AND be rude at the same damn time...no.

Edited by ThoughtCouture - Jan 02 2013 at 4:12pm
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 02 2013 at 4:05pm
Really BHM? I leave for a hour and this is what yall do?

I left this thread on page 50 smh
ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 02 2013 at 4:05pm
my dad lives on a golf course.  i guess if i wanted to, i could mosey on out past the back yard onto the golf course scantily clad...lol
Naturalchick30 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 02 2013 at 4:06pm
This thread is a hot mess....
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 02 2013 at 4:06pm
Ia TC and Middy.
I don't eff with the local Korean nail shops back home either after hearing some ish .
I encourage others where I'm from to do the same.

I wish all th girls learning cosmetology and in nail tech would start their own .
BrownQtee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote BrownQtee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 02 2013 at 4:22pm
Golf course full of mostly well to do men..Black bootay glistening in the sun...sounds harmless Smile
Limalady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote Limalady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 02 2013 at 5:04pm
Originally posted by Gkisses Gkisses wrote:

I don't like when people suggest that women should hang out at golf courses. Most men who golf aren't trying to see women who don't play. If you hang out at the golf course, you better know how to play. I think political fundraisers are a nice place to meet men. I have been to a few, and even though I'm not single, I saw promise there.

Most golf courses that cater to those rolling like that wouldnt let them just stroll in willy nilly anyway. Any place like that is most likely catering to Pete and Darrel who work at the local plant as well.

Yeah, at private courses or country clubs, you must be a member. My SO and I golf and public courses. We get a lot of rounds on groupon. I am cheap (He isn't, but I am). There are "well-to-do" men there, but you don't want to be the person that doesn't know how to golf. Bad/slow golfers hold up the course progress and golfers hate that. 

Edited by Limalady - Jan 02 2013 at 5:04pm
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 02 2013 at 5:36pm

Originally posted by Gkisses Gkisses wrote:

Yeah, at private courses or country clubs, you must be a member. My SO and I golf and public courses. We get a lot of rounds on groupon. I am cheap (He isn't, but I am). There are "well-to-do" men there, but you don't want to be the person that doesn't know how to golf. Bad/slow golfers hold up the course progress and golfers hate that. 

I knowOuch
noneyons View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote noneyons Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 02 2013 at 7:41pm
Become a flight attendant with Emirates
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7475767778>