Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Persian Men?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4041424344 78>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 14 Votes, Average 1.86  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 01 2013 at 8:39pm
Originally posted by SamoneLenior SamoneLenior wrote:

trying to get her to look for a caring man to love her and marry her

her thread is not about that

and the 313 was deleted.....got to 170 pages....I missed most of it

Oh.... Nah I believe OP is fairly young so in my opinion she should be having a good time while improving herself. Many young ppl forget the second part or they dont dedicate as much time as they should to it. You cant go through life looking for shortcuts to the good life because u are most likely to come up short. What she is looking for is not hard  and is all about networking. Those who are easily tricked are those who look for the flash.

Cry@ the thread being deleted ....sunofabish
Sponsored Links

foxyroy19 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote foxyroy19 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 01 2013 at 8:41pm
Originally posted by BoutThatLife BoutThatLife wrote:

Originally posted by foxyroy19 foxyroy19 wrote:

I don't understand this giving it away for free...What most women do is generally what leads them to marriage--what you are doing will generally leave you being the one discarded.  Most women want more than the materialistic.  A man that can provide a Hermes bag may not provide emotional security/support when you want/need it.  The ideal relationship is if he lost it all I would want to still stand by him and he me.  Nothing that I am saying is one hundred percent but the odds are against the way you are going about things.

That's funny because tbh I don't see most women being married. I see most women being long term gfs/baby mamas strung along, in hopes of marriage one day. I think that's something women like you tell yourselves in order to feel more superior to women who don't make the same choices as you.

Many women who marry well are actually pretty ambitious in their choices of men. Whether they're marrying white collar professionals, hood ballers, athletes, entrepenuers, etc. most of these women who got these men didn't actually do it by accident.

When I actually decide to care about love, I'll look for it, but as for now i'm sowing my oats

I can't imagine being that detached from a situation.  I guess whatever you have to tell yourself while your standing in the mirror.  I guess if you repeat it enough you would be able to convince yourself that you are in control. 

Love will hit you by surprise.  You can't seek it nor find it hiding under a pile of money next to a rolex.  Love sneaks up on you and you keep messing around with random ballers or rich persians...you will have your feelings hurt.
foxyroy19 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote foxyroy19 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 01 2013 at 9:01pm
Bunny...I love that story.  I share that story whenever I canLOL and my audience is always horrified.
Bunnyahh View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bunnyahh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 01 2013 at 10:08pm
Originally posted by foxyroy19 foxyroy19 wrote:

Bunny...I love that story.  I share that story whenever I canLOL and my audience is always horrified.
LOLHeart
eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 01 2013 at 10:18pm
summary?
I was busy with LSA tea...lovely gems over there

Naturalchick30 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 02 2013 at 3:38am
Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

are love & desire no longer valid reasons for wanting to buss it open?

I guess not
Jewelsnyc View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Jewelsnyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 02 2013 at 6:00am

No pics. I look like Precious.
I'm sure men can look past that though
all is not lost. You know they have men out there that have fat fetishes. You could make a killing, enough to get a Lapband & lipo eventually.
Jewelsnyc View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Jewelsnyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 02 2013 at 6:12am
Originally posted by Junior Jr Junior Jr wrote:

after they take you shopping and they want their thang licked, what happens then?

jr.
what you think?
OrriannaRose View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OrriannaRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 02 2013 at 6:17am

Not every woman is looking for love!

What is so hard to understand about that? Lawd!
LOLLOLLOL
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 02 2013 at 7:28am
im always in the market for the reserve bench

id save you but.. you most likely dont have a passport

Edited by afrokock - Jan 02 2013 at 7:37am
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4041424344 78>