Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Persian Men?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1516171819 72>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 14 Votes, Average 1.86  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Junior Jr View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Junior Jr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 01 2013 at 9:25am
Funny thread

jr.
Sponsored Links

mommykat View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mommykat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 01 2013 at 10:12am
Originally posted by Junior Jr Junior Jr wrote:

Funny thread

jr.

^^^
Indeed...
Soratachi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Soratachi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 01 2013 at 10:25am
Thread of the year!!!
James Avery View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote James Avery Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 01 2013 at 10:30am
Originally posted by Bunnyahh Bunnyahh wrote:

Originally posted by BoutThatLife BoutThatLife wrote:

My mother and father always told me a real women has her own and never lives off a man, its a key to a healthy relationship because a healthy one is always 50/50 and plus if he left you, you really wouldn't have a pot to piss in because you sat around like a leche... For some reason that whole comment rub me the wrong way, I've been working since I was 12 not because I had too but because I wanted too. You should never sit around waiting for some man to give you scraps of his check... Get a Job you freeloader and some self respect... SMH Confused

Heaux have a seat.you're 36 years old with teenage children. Couldn't have been listening to mommy and daddy too much
geezis the joke flew right over ur head.  And everything in red is FALSE.  Now back to you.  I really dont care about u or ur struggle.  tbh, the life you lead makes me think that you'll be dead very soon.  Keep doing hoodrat things with ur hoodrat friendsLOL

jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 01 2013 at 10:42am
James is a fool lol
James Avery View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote James Avery Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 01 2013 at 10:44am
lol i had to go back and see what everybody was talking about. bunnyahh is hilarious imho.
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 01 2013 at 10:55am
bunny you need to be reported for that comment love
Bunnyahh View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (11) Thanks(11)   Quote Bunnyahh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 01 2013 at 10:59am
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

is this sarcasm?Confused  which comment are you talking about?  she calls me a bunch of bitches & hoes, yet I'M the one that needs to be reported?? oh bhm, bhm

afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 01 2013 at 11:00am
you dont know that she wasnt reported already

Bunnyahh View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Bunnyahh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 01 2013 at 11:03am

Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

is this sarcasm?Confused  which comment are you talking about?  she calls me a bunch of bitches & hoes, yet I'M the one that needs to be reported?? oh bhm, bhm

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1516171819 72>
  Share Topic