Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Persian Men?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1213141516 78>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 14 Votes, Average 1.86  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Bunnyahh View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote Bunnyahh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 9:54pm
Originally posted by f8dagrate f8dagrate wrote:

Originally posted by BoutThatLife BoutThatLife wrote:

Originally posted by Bunnyahh Bunnyahh wrote:

child of god my ass with ur thieving, smoking, cursing, angry, lying, looking for a man to use,  jump off ass

Who you fooling??????

bish fck you with your my son's baby mama ain't sh*t, chasing after young boys, misogynistic ball jiggling, ic posting Geritol rubbing ass.you can have a Georgia dome full of seats

lawwd bunny u done let out a beast from this beauty..
dont act like u didn't know she already had a short fuse.  BTL, gimmemore, fucwitmy pimpin, etc... has always been very volatile, combative & filled with rage.  I made a a joke that some understood.  She didn't get it.  She flew off the handle.   But let it be known.  all of the other threads that she makes about her choices, I have never gone up in them judging, throwing shade or talking slick.  I wasn't judging her today either.  Like I said, it was a joke that went left, then snowballed, and here we are

Merry Xmas & Happy New YearBeerParty
Sponsored Links

BoutThatLife View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote BoutThatLife Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 9:54pm

You posting gifs of joseline when you're the second coming of Momma Dee

carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 9:55pm
K_Camille View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote K_Camille Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 9:57pm
This thread delivers. Beer
fairyQueen092 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote fairyQueen092 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 9:57pm
lilbehr View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lilbehr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 9:58pm
Originally posted by BoutThatLife BoutThatLife wrote:

Shahs of Sunset has piqued my interest. Some of them are cute, such as the Persian Drake, and they have nice lifestyles. Have any of you ladies dated or hooked up with one? I'm looking for a fairly americanized one. Do they get with sistas? I'm not interested in marriage so it can be casual only!

Asa dates Jermaine Jackson Jr. & she stated on the show that other Persians look at her like she's a whore & him like some horrible creature. She was pissed that they couldn't see past their hatred to see two people that love each other.

So I spose it depends on the individual

http://starcasm.net/archives/category/celebrities/asa-soltan-rahmati

Edited by lilbehr - Dec 31 2012 at 10:00pm
Bunnyahh View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (10) Thanks(10)   Quote Bunnyahh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 10:01pm
PRnena View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote PRnena Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 10:11pm
LOL @ the joke goin over BTL's head. If bunny was spelling wrong on accident , why did she bold the obvious mistakes. ? Lol. I'm cryinggggg.

Chaiiiii ..

The thread bunny quoted and this thread delivers. PR was here
Bunnyahh View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Bunnyahh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 10:15pm
Originally posted by PRnena PRnena wrote:

LOL @ the joke goin over BTL's head. If bunny was spelling wrong on accident , why did she bold the obvious mistakes. ? Lol. I'm cryinggggg.

Chaiiiii ..

Farrah Face bolded it, or the original OP.  The woman got banned & all her posts disappeared.  Admin also deleted everyone that quoted her so I cant checkCry
f8dagrate View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote f8dagrate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 10:17pm

Originally posted by PRnena PRnena wrote:

Chaiiiii ..

Farrah Face bolded it, or the original OP.  The woman got banned & all her posts disappeared.  Admin also deleted everyone that quoted her so I cant checkCry

wth what did she do to deserve to get in the band?
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1213141516 78>
  Share Topic