Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Persian Men?
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair
 

Persian Men?

 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1011121314 72>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream



Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 14 Votes, Average 1.86  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Jun 08 2006
Location: southside holla
Status: Offline
Points: 241483
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 9:11pm
Originally posted by SamoneLenior SamoneLenior wrote:


lol so bunny is 36
 
?
Back to Top
Sponsored Links


Back to Top
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Oct 12 2010
Location: SC
Status: Offline
Points: 290834
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 9:12pm
Originally posted by nycdiva357 nycdiva357 wrote:

lmao.. yall r lucky im filled w/ liquor.

I wanna be messy... but i wont.

happy new year yall.







Hmmmmmmm
Back to Top
ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Jun 08 2006
Location: southside holla
Status: Offline
Points: 241483
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 9:12pm
Originally posted by nycdiva357 nycdiva357 wrote:

lmao.. yall r lucky im filled w/ liquor.

I wanna be messy... but i wont.

happy new year yall.


 
Big smile  happy ny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Hug
Back to Top
Bunnyahh View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Avatar

Joined: Aug 14 2009
Location: ♥ Cloud 9 ♥
Status: Offline
Points: 162051
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote Bunnyahh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 9:13pm
Originally posted by BoutThatLife BoutThatLife wrote:

Originally posted by Bunnyahh Bunnyahh wrote:

Originally posted by BoutThatLife BoutThatLife wrote:

Originally posted by Bunnyahh Bunnyahh wrote:

My mother and father always told me a real women has her own and never lives off a man, its a key to a healthy relationship because a healthy one is always 50/50 and plus if he left you, you really wouldn't have a pot to piss in because you sat around like a leche... For some reason that whole comment rub me the wrong way, I've been working since I was 12 not because I had too but because I wanted too. You should never sit around waiting for some man to give you scraps of his check... Get a Job you freeloader and some self respect... SMH Confused

Heaux have a seat.you're 36 years old with teenage children. Couldn't have been listening to mommy and daddy too much
geezis the joke flew right over ur head.  And everything in red is FALSE.  Now back to you.  I really dont care about u or ur struggle.  tbh, the life you lead makes me think that you'll be dead very soon.  Keep doing hoodrat things with ur hoodrat friendsLOL


Don't spread your bitterness, negativity and hate on my name. Bish you don't know me and have no reason to say some sh*t like that. You're the epitome of a bitter angry, possibly lonely black woman.probably got $5 in your bank account even tho you been slaving since you were 12

You always got some negative nasty ish to say and its just sad.very sad. Keep paying your son child support, you 36 year old grandma
laaaawwwdd where are you getting this sh*t from???LOL  Its lets make stuff up about bunny day??   I am NEVER bitter.  ur above post reeks of it tho.   once again YOU missed the JOKE.  but I see that it rings some truth cuz it struck a chord & ur wilding out right now.  wooosaaahhh & calm the down. Sleepy
Back to Top
BoutThatLife View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Avatar

Joined: Feb 23 2012
Status: Offline
Points: 54989
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (15) Thanks(15)   Quote BoutThatLife Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 9:19pm
Originally posted by Bunnyahh Bunnyahh wrote:

Originally posted by BoutThatLife BoutThatLife wrote:

Originally posted by Bunnyahh Bunnyahh wrote:

Originally posted by BoutThatLife BoutThatLife wrote:

Originally posted by Bunnyahh Bunnyahh wrote:

My mother and father always told me a real women has her own and never lives off a man, its a key to a healthy relationship because a healthy one is always 50/50 and plus if he left you, you really wouldn't have a pot to piss in because you sat around like a leche... For some reason that whole comment rub me the wrong way, I've been working since I was 12 not because I had too but because I wanted too. You should never sit around waiting for some man to give you scraps of his check... Get a Job you freeloader and some self respect... SMH Confused

Heaux have a seat.you're 36 years old with teenage children. Couldn't have been listening to mommy and daddy too much
geezis the joke flew right over ur head.  And everything in red is FALSE.  Now back to you.  I really dont care about u or ur struggle.  tbh, the life you lead makes me think that you'll be dead very soon.  Keep doing hoodrat things with ur hoodrat friendsLOL


Don't spread your bitterness, negativity and hate on my name. Bish you don't know me and have no reason to say some sh*t like that. You're the epitome of a bitter angry, possibly lonely black woman.probably got $5 in your bank account even tho you been slaving since you were 12

You always got some negative nasty ish to say and its just sad.very sad. Keep paying your son child support, you 36 year old grandma
laaaawwwdd where are you getting this sh*t from???LOL  Its lets make stuff up about bunny day??   I am NEVER bitter.  ur above post reeks of it tho.   once again YOU missed the JOKE.  but I see that it rings some truth cuz it struck a chord & ur wilding out right now.  wooosaaahhh & calm the down. Sleepy

Idon't need to calm shyt down. You over here talking about death which is something nobody with sense takes lightly and you tellin me to calm down? You shouldn't have let that ignorant shyt pass your crusty ass fingers. Just know that the negativity you put out there unfortunately comes around on you. I'm a child of God and a bitter chick like you can't fade me
Back to Top
Limalady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Jan 20 2010
Status: Offline
Points: 78368
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Limalady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 9:19pm
Ohhhhh, this thread turned messy!
Back to Top
eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Jun 29 2009
Status: Offline
Points: 119670
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 9:19pm
what better way to enter the new year on bhm than with e-beef/drama/fckery

Back to Top
Bunnyahh View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Avatar

Joined: Aug 14 2009
Location: ♥ Cloud 9 ♥
Status: Offline
Points: 162051
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (24) Thanks(24)   Quote Bunnyahh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 9:22pm
child of god my ass with ur thieving, smoking, cursing, angry, lying, looking for a man to use,  jump off ass
 
 
Who you fooling??????
Back to Top
f8dagrate View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Nov 26 2010
Location: inyomouf
Status: Offline
Points: 95369
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote f8dagrate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 9:24pm
Originally posted by Bunnyahh Bunnyahh wrote:

child of god my ass with ur thieving, smoking, cursing, angry, lying, looking for a man to use,  jump off ass
 
 
Who you fooling??????



oHH lawwwddd.. Jebus take the wheelShocked
Back to Top
lovelife View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Dec 27 2009
Status: Offline
Points: 13129
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lovelife Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 9:27pm
it's nye guys
Back to Top
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1011121314 72>
  Share Topic   

Forum Jump Forum Permissions View Drop Down