Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
IndianHair.net
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Persian Men?
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
IndianHairCompany.com
 

Persian Men?

 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 910111213 72>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Perfect Hair Collection



Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 14 Votes, Average 1.86  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Avatar

Joined: Jun 28 2006
Location: StrwberryFields
Status: Offline
Points: 333452
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 8:52pm
BTL that was a copy & pasted response from another poster in a weave thread.

OT: Calling folk 'leches' better become a new thing in TTT lol
Back to Top
Sponsored Links


Back to Top
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Avatar

Joined: Jun 08 2004
Status: Offline
Points: 220846
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 8:55pm
LOL
 we've had synonyms before (dead weight, dependent, lazy, etc)
Back to Top
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Avatar

Joined: Jun 28 2006
Location: StrwberryFields
Status: Offline
Points: 333452
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 9:00pm
I like leche though. Sounds more exotical than leech.Cool
Back to Top
Bunnyahh View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Avatar

Joined: Aug 14 2009
Location: ♥ Cloud 9 ♥
Status: Offline
Points: 162111
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (19) Thanks(19)   Quote Bunnyahh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 9:03pm
Originally posted by BoutThatLife BoutThatLife wrote:

Originally posted by Bunnyahh Bunnyahh wrote:

My mother and father always told me a real women has her own and never lives off a man, its a key to a healthy relationship because a healthy one is always 50/50 and plus if he left you, you really wouldn't have a pot to piss in because you sat around like a leche... For some reason that whole comment rub me the wrong way, I've been working since I was 12 not because I had too but because I wanted too. You should never sit around waiting for some man to give you scraps of his check... Get a Job you freeloader and some self respect... SMH Confused

Heaux have a seat.you're 36 years old with teenage children. Couldn't have been listening to mommy and daddy too much
geezis the joke flew right over ur head.  And everything in red is FALSE.  Now back to you.  I really dont care about u or ur struggle.  tbh, the life you lead makes me think that you'll be dead very soon.  Keep doing hoodrat things with ur hoodrat friendsLOL
Back to Top
Bunnyahh View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Avatar

Joined: Aug 14 2009
Location: ♥ Cloud 9 ♥
Status: Offline
Points: 162111
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote Bunnyahh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 9:04pm
Originally posted by BoutThatLife BoutThatLife wrote:

Originally posted by Naturalchick30 Naturalchick30 wrote:



Wth is leche?  Is that supposed to be leech?LOL

She can't spell but tryna read me
None of those are my words.  it was a c/p from a thread you obviously missed.  & I spell better than most on here.  Try again ---->
Back to Top
BoutThatLife View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Avatar

Joined: Feb 23 2012
Status: Offline
Points: 55009
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (14) Thanks(14)   Quote BoutThatLife Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 9:06pm
Originally posted by Bunnyahh Bunnyahh wrote:

Originally posted by BoutThatLife BoutThatLife wrote:

Originally posted by Bunnyahh Bunnyahh wrote:

My mother and father always told me a real women has her own and never lives off a man, its a key to a healthy relationship because a healthy one is always 50/50 and plus if he left you, you really wouldn't have a pot to piss in because you sat around like a leche... For some reason that whole comment rub me the wrong way, I've been working since I was 12 not because I had too but because I wanted too. You should never sit around waiting for some man to give you scraps of his check... Get a Job you freeloader and some self respect... SMH Confused

Heaux have a seat.you're 36 years old with teenage children. Couldn't have been listening to mommy and daddy too much
geezis the joke flew right over ur head.  And everything in red is FALSE.  Now back to you.  I really dont care about u or ur struggle.  tbh, the life you lead makes me think that you'll be dead very soon.  Keep doing hoodrat things with ur hoodrat friendsLOL


Don't spread your bitterness, negativity and hate on my name. Bish you don't know me and have no reason to say some sh*t like that. You're the epitome of a bitter angry, possibly lonely black woman.probably got $5 in your bank account even tho you been slaving since you were 12

You always got some negative nasty ish to say and its just sad.very sad. Keep paying your son child support, you 36 year old grandma
Back to Top
BoutThatLife View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Avatar

Joined: Feb 23 2012
Status: Offline
Points: 55009
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (10) Thanks(10)   Quote BoutThatLife Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 9:08pm
Originally posted by Bunnyahh Bunnyahh wrote:

Originally posted by BoutThatLife BoutThatLife wrote:

Originally posted by Naturalchick30 Naturalchick30 wrote:



Wth is leche?  Is that supposed to be leech?LOL

She can't spell but tryna read me
None of those are my words.  it was a c/p from a thread you obviously missed.  & I spell better than most on here.  Try again ---->

I don't be keeping up with every thread on here so swerve with that shyt
Back to Top
nycdiva357 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Avatar

Joined: Jun 06 2008
Location: ya daddys house
Status: Offline
Points: 160957
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote nycdiva357 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 9:11pm
lmao.. yall r lucky im filled w/ liquor.

I wanna be messy... but i wont.

happy new year yall.


Back to Top
ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Jun 08 2006
Location: southside holla
Status: Offline
Points: 246723
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 9:11pm
Originally posted by SamoneLenior SamoneLenior wrote:


lol so bunny is 36
 
?
Back to Top
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Oct 12 2010
Location: SC
Status: Offline
Points: 299966
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 9:12pm
Originally posted by nycdiva357 nycdiva357 wrote:

lmao.. yall r lucky im filled w/ liquor.

I wanna be messy... but i wont.

happy new year yall.







Hmmmmmmm
Back to Top
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Double Leaf Wig
EvaWigs
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Senghori Shells
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 910111213 72>
  Share Topic   

Forum Jump Forum Permissions View Drop Down