Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Persian Men?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 910111213 78>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 14 Votes, Average 1.86  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
BoutThatLife View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (20) Thanks(20)   Quote BoutThatLife Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 8:44pm
Originally posted by Bunnyahh Bunnyahh wrote:

My mother and father always told me a real women has her own and never lives off a man, its a key to a healthy relationship because a healthy one is always 50/50 and plus if he left you, you really wouldn't have a pot to piss in because you sat around like a leche... For some reason that whole comment rub me the wrong way, I've been working since I was 12 not because I had too but because I wanted too. You should never sit around waiting for some man to give you scraps of his check... Get a Job you freeloader and some self respect... SMH Confused

Heaux have a seat.you're 36 years old with teenage children. Couldn't have been listening to mommy and daddy too much
Sponsored Links

BoutThatLife View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote BoutThatLife Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 8:46pm
Originally posted by Naturalchick30 Naturalchick30 wrote:

Wth is leche?  Is that supposed to be leech?LOL

She can't spell but tryna read me
SamoneLenior View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 8:47pm

lol so bunny is 36
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 8:47pm
good luck OP.
Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 8:50pm
Her son is what....13?
That ain't terrible.
f8dagrate View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote f8dagrate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 8:51pm
Originally posted by BoutThatLife BoutThatLife wrote:

Originally posted by Naturalchick30 Naturalchick30 wrote:

Wth is leche?  Is that supposed to be leech?LOL

She can't spell but tryna read me

anywho.. not sure where the heck this thread is going now.. but btl you seem like a responisblie young lady, just make sure you got some mace. Because if you are pretty, they are going to  try to man handle you.
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 8:52pm
BTL that was a copy & pasted response from another poster in a weave thread.

OT: Calling folk 'leches' better become a new thing in TTT lol
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 8:55pm
LOL
 we've had synonyms before (dead weight, dependent, lazy, etc)
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 9:00pm
I like leche though. Sounds more exotical than leech.Cool
Bunnyahh View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (19) Thanks(19)   Quote Bunnyahh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 9:03pm
Originally posted by BoutThatLife BoutThatLife wrote:

Originally posted by Bunnyahh Bunnyahh wrote:

My mother and father always told me a real women has her own and never lives off a man, its a key to a healthy relationship because a healthy one is always 50/50 and plus if he left you, you really wouldn't have a pot to piss in because you sat around like a leche... For some reason that whole comment rub me the wrong way, I've been working since I was 12 not because I had too but because I wanted too. You should never sit around waiting for some man to give you scraps of his check... Get a Job you freeloader and some self respect... SMH Confused

Heaux have a seat.you're 36 years old with teenage children. Couldn't have been listening to mommy and daddy too much
geezis the joke flew right over ur head.  And everything in red is FALSE.  Now back to you.  I really dont care about u or ur struggle.  tbh, the life you lead makes me think that you'll be dead very soon.  Keep doing hoodrat things with ur hoodrat friendsLOL
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 910111213 78>