BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Persian Men?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 78>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 14 Votes, Average 1.86  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
nycdiva357 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nycdiva357 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 4:42pm

Originally posted by Alias_Avi Alias_Avi wrote:

Nobody wants Black women Ermm

you guys suck..

and only have a net worth of five dollarsLOL
Sponsored Links

purpulicious01 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (12) Thanks(12)   Quote purpulicious01 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 4:43pm
Originally posted by sbrooke sbrooke wrote:

I got hollered at by a Saudi Arabian that works at this swanky hookah bar. He was cute too. We exchanged numbers and everything, he texted me a few times but I never really replied to him.
I want a Middle Eastern boo. Just a fun-toy cause I have no intentions of marrying one. I hear how they culturally treat their women.

oh really now?

You want to get involved with men that'll be your 'fun-toys' despite your belief that these type of men mistreat women because you know 'how they culturally treat their women?" ....

I'm not going to try to make sense of something that makes no sense.
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 4:45pm
Purp, what are you?
I've always wondered
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 5:00pm
-gonna marry a Persian man with money
Anah View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Anah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 5:06pm
Some of them (Middle Eastern Men) see us sisters as marriage material. I was proposed to by one after 3 weeks, his crazy ass Wacko. I made him show me his papers LOL 

Still have the ring tooCool
Naturalchick30 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 5:13pm
Originally posted by purpulicious01 purpulicious01 wrote:

Originally posted by sbrooke sbrooke wrote:

I got hollered at by a Saudi Arabian that works at this swanky hookah bar. He was cute too. We exchanged numbers and everything, he texted me a few times but I never really replied to him.
I want a Middle Eastern boo. Just a fun-toy cause I have no intentions of marrying one. I hear how they culturally treat their women.

oh really now?

You want to get involved with men that'll be your 'fun-toys' despite your belief that these type of men mistreat women because you know 'how they culturally treat their women?" ....

I'm not going to try to make sense of something that makes no sense.

Girl....
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (20) Thanks(20)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 5:14pm
I just don't get the "they don't want your Black behind so stay in your lane and go back to the safety of Black men (who also don't want your Black behind)" BHM talk

Black women can be so self-defeating and negative, my gawd

Obviously we are not the most desired group of women in the world but that doesn't mean that NO ONE, NOT ONE SOUL likes us Confused

If this is what you tell yourself to be less disappointed then be my guess... but stop spreading that negative energy around Sleepy

Originally posted by nycdiva357 nycdiva357 wrote:

Originally posted by Alias_Avi Alias_Avi wrote:

Nobody wants Black women Ermm

you guys suck..

and only have a net worth of five dollarsLOL
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 5:18pm
keepgrowing View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote keepgrowing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 5:20pm
this is so like out of topic but kinda on topic, but I saw so many black women and white men couples with their babies at disney world and I see black men and white women at the clubs. Geek I'll let yall chew on that lol.

Disclaimer: I love black men. black men are great and yada dada da Ermm
nycdiva357 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote nycdiva357 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 5:23pm
ur taking it way to serious.

i was joking...and my words came from a former very popular thread.

so relax and go find you that persian.

if you dont like my negativity....ahh well. lol

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair