Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Persian Men?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 78>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 14 Votes, Average 1.86  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
BoutThatLife View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote BoutThatLife Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 3:26am
Originally posted by maysay1 maysay1 wrote:

The
americanized tacky shahs of sunset types who have a little bit of money
and a long line of credit are great to party with and that's about it

Yea that's the type i'm interested in
Sponsored Links

maysay1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote maysay1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 3:39am
Originally posted by f8dagrate f8dagrate wrote:

The ones with real money are not checking for n*ggers.

The americanized tacky shahs of sunset types who have a little bit of money and a long line of credit are great to party with and that's about it.

The girls have amazing hair though (well when they aren't burning it straight with relaxers and daily flat ironing).

i am not oneErmm.. so they were def checking for me. but the feeling is not mutal

If you are black, then yes, you are a n*gger to them. And as I said, I was talking about the ones with real money. The ones who would neither be at a gas station nor driving themselves in a bmw that anyone can buy off any lot. These are also the type who, for the most part, will not even acknowledge women with whom they are not acquainted already as family or some other connection...let alone try to solicit one at a gas station.
BoutThatLife View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote BoutThatLife Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 3:41am
It sounds like no one would ever meet one of those types anyway.they sound lame as hell
f8dagrate View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote f8dagrate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 3:57am

Originally posted by f8dagrate f8dagrate wrote:

The ones with real money are not checking for n*ggers.

The americanized tacky shahs of sunset types who have a little bit of money and a long line of credit are great to party with and that's about it.

The girls have amazing hair though (well when they aren't burning it straight with relaxers and daily flat ironing).

i am not oneErmm.. so they were def checking for me. but the feeling is not mutal

If you are black, then yes, you are a n*gger to them. And as I said, I was talking about the ones with real money. The ones who would neither be at a gas station nor driving themselves in a bmw that anyone can buy off any lot. These are also the type who, for the most part, will not even acknowledge women with whom they are not acquainted already as family or some other connection...let alone try to solicit one at a gas station.

meh seems like nobody checking for them either, their wealth nor looks will ever impress me, can care less what they think.. I'm done even writing about themSleepy.
Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 4:37am
BMWs = rich?
f8dagrate View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote f8dagrate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 5:16am
Originally posted by Sang Froid Sang Froid wrote:

BMWs = rich?

not rich but not broke... depends the model
Naturalchick30 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 7:21am
I don't think they care for black women..
sbrooke View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sbrooke Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 7:35am
I got hollered at by a Saudi Arabian that works at this swanky hookah bar. He was cute too. We exchanged numbers and everything, he texted me a few times but I never really replied to him.
I want a Middle Eastern boo. Just a fun-toy cause I have no intentions of marrying one. I hear how they culturally treat their women.
Ladycoils View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote Ladycoils Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 9:27am
Some will date black women. But marrying a black women- not if his family has anything to do with that.
tbaby123 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tbaby123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 10:09am
I've dated two. I was young and they were older so I was enamored by their stuff and that they took me out and stuff. But it obvi wasn't gonna go anywhere... I would t wanna marry their ass anyway so controlling and are mama boys
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 78>