BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Persian Men?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 78>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 14 Votes, Average 1.86  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
BoutThatLife View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BoutThatLife Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Persian Men?
    Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 2:35am
Shahs of Sunset has piqued my interest. Some of them are cute, such as the Persian Drake, and they have nice lifestyles. Have any of you ladies dated or hooked up with one? I'm looking for a fairly americanized one. Do they get with sistas? I'm not interested in marriage so it can be casual only!
Sponsored Links

Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 2:49am
Ive heard of people who are mixed.. but I've never actually seen the couples I dont think

Also.. do not want

Pics?
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote BoutThatLife Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 3:01am
Persian Drake = @MrGeorgeKhori on twitter

Edited by BoutThatLife - Dec 31 2012 at 3:01am
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 3:02am
I don't find Drake cute or the Persian Drake either.

But I've seen cute Persian men

Edited by jonesable - Dec 31 2012 at 3:03am
Immie89 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Immie89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 3:03am
that guy looks like a iranian drake ..ahahahah

anyway their much too hairy for my taste Dead
f8dagrate View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote f8dagrate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 3:05am
girl.. black men are too fine for u to be checking out Persian menLOL.. anywho i remember one day me and my friend was at the gas station, I walked to the car. I noticed this unattractive yet sharply dressed Persian man was staring.. ughh i was unamused but he kept saying " hey I want to talk to you" but with a whispery voice.... I was in the car so I was just pretending like I couldn't read his lips. He had a bmw that looked liked he drove off the lot with it..But still I was not impressed.. MY friend was like " girl he rich u betta get that" me:-__-..  so we start driving and this man started to follow us. So we tried to shake him, but dang his car was fast. After u-turn  upon u-turn this man left... the moral of this story is.. well hell if I knowLOL but most of them are hairy,musty, smell like cologne and rich legally/illegally, and not cute.. So go get yo manLOL
Ashleyano View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ashleyano Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 3:11am
.nvm

Edited by Ashleyano - Dec 31 2012 at 3:20am
maysay1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote maysay1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 3:21am
The ones with real money are not checking for n*ggers.

The americanized tacky shahs of sunset types who have a little bit of money and a long line of credit are great to party with and that's about it.

The girls have amazing hair though (well when they aren't burning it straight with relaxers and daily flat ironing).

Edited by maysay1 - Dec 31 2012 at 3:22am
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BoutThatLife Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 3:24am
Originally posted by f8dagrate f8dagrate wrote:

girl.. black men are too fine for u to be checking out Persian menLOL.. anywho i remember one day me and my friend was at the gas station, I walked to the car. I noticed this unattractive yet sharply dressed Persian man was staring.. ughh i was unamused but he kept saying " hey I want to talk to you" but with a whispery voice.... I was in the car so I was just pretending like I couldn't read his lips. He had a bmw that looked liked he drove off the lot with it..But still I was not impressed.. MY friend was like " girl he rich u betta get that" me:-__-..  so we start driving and this man started to follow us. So we tried to shake him, but dang his car was fast. After u-turn  upon u-turn this man left... the moral of this story is.. well hell if I knowLOL but most of them are hairy,musty, smell like cologne and rich legally/illegally, and not cute.. So go get yo manLOL

See you had me at off the lot BMW
I wouldn't mind a Persian male friend in 2013. I want him to be cute and smell nice though. I usually don't like hairy men tho, even chest hair is too much..but I'll deal
f8dagrate View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote f8dagrate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 3:25am
Originally posted by maysay1 maysay1 wrote:

The ones with real money are not checking for n*ggers.

The americanized tacky shahs of sunset types who have a little bit of money and a long line of credit are great to party with and that's about it.

The girls have amazing hair though (well when they aren't burning it straight with relaxers and daily flat ironing).

i am not oneErmm.. so they were def checking for me. but the feeling is not mutal

Edited by f8dagrate - Dec 31 2012 at 3:26am
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 78>