Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Persian Men?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7891011 78>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 14 Votes, Average 1.86  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
purpulicious01 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (17) Thanks(17)   Quote purpulicious01 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 5:49pm
A lesson for young women of any race, nationality, ethnicity:

1.  PLEASE be careful of who and what you get yourself involved with. So many women get blinded by the status/money of men because of the assumed lifestyle it'll afford them. Check yo self before you wreck yo self. 

Some of the comments in this thread, and the comments made every single time a thread on this topic is made, are sad and reek of desperateness. ("oooo la la, I want a rich Arab booty call and sugar daddy! Do they like us black girls?!"*giggles*)

*FYI, I'm gonna bore yall with a small culture lesson: Persians are NOT Arabs. Native Iranians = Persians. But you can also be Persian from somewhere other than Iran (note: Iranians are also Christian, Muslims, Jews, etc). Armenians (Kim K's ppl) are closely related to Persians, and some Turks are ethnically Persian. They don't care what you use just as long as you do NOT call them Arab.

2. OP, Persian men are like any of group of men. You have very good ones and you have some low-down dirty ones. 

I don't know specifics of their culture, but I do know that having a sugar-daddy (cause that what it sounds like you want) is seen as a bad thing. 

And to answer ur question, I know interracial  Persian man + Black women couples, but the difference is that they are in married-husband-and-wife relationships, so my answer wont help u any. 

Sponsored Links

Naturalchick30 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 5:52pm
Originally posted by BoutThatLife BoutThatLife wrote:

Originally posted by Naturalchick30 Naturalchick30 wrote:

I'm not exactly trying to become Mrs Al-jazeera . I'm not going to marry one, just have fun times and get presents lol

So you want a sugar daddy?

But whyGeek
OrriannaRose View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote OrriannaRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 6:01pm
Originally posted by Anah Anah wrote:

Some of them (Middle Eastern Men) see us sisters as marriage material. I was proposed to by one after 3 weeks, his crazy ass Wacko. I made him show me his papers LOL 

Still have the ring tooCool

LOLBeer
SamoneLenior View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 6:07pm
Originally posted by Naturalchick30 Naturalchick30 wrote:

I'm not exactly trying to become Mrs Al-jazeera . I'm not going to marry one, just have fun times and get presents lol

So you want a sugar daddy?

I already said this is wrong place to look for mentor like this

wrong board
BoutThatLife View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (10) Thanks(10)   Quote BoutThatLife Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 6:16pm
Why? Because I want money and a lavish lifestyle funded by him.

Yeah, samone, Bhm isn't like it was a few years ago but there are still a few members who are about that life lol

people don't understand that look, i'm a young woman, no kids.I am not trying to be tied down nor have commitments. Now I could just live the single life like the average girl with dudes with limited funds who balk at taking them on real dates or even breaking a $20......or I could do it bigger on another level with better money.ya feel me?
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 6:25pm
Thank you purpulicious

Your posts are always like a cold drink of spring water in desert sahara Smile

Originally posted by purpulicious01 purpulicious01 wrote:

1.  PLEASE be careful of who and what you get yourself involved with. So many women get blinded by the status/money of men because of the assumed lifestyle it'll afford them. Check yo self before you wreck yo self. 

Some of the comments in this thread, and the comments made every single time a thread on this topic is made, are sad and reek of desperateness. ("oooo la la, I want a rich Arab booty call and sugar daddy! Do they like us black girls?!"*giggles*)

*FYI, I'm gonna bore yall with a small culture lesson: Persians are NOT Arabs. Native Iranians = Persians. But you can also be Persian from somewhere other than Iran (note: Iranians are also Christian, Muslims, Jews, etc). Armenians (Kim K's ppl) are closely related to Persians, and some Turks are ethnically Persian. They don't care what you use just as long as you do NOT call them Arab.

2. OP, Persian men are like any of group of men. You have very good ones and you have some low-down dirty ones. 

I don't know specifics of their culture, but I do know that having a sugar-daddy (cause that what it sounds like you want) is seen as a bad thing. 

And to answer ur question, I know interracial  Persian man + Black women couples, but the difference is that they are in married-husband-and-wife relationships, so my answer wont help u any. 

lovelife View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lovelife Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 6:27pm
Idk about persian. I wouldn't mind a guy from dubai
SamoneLenior View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 6:30pm

Why? Because I want money and a lavish lifestyle funded by him.

Yeah, samone, Bhm isn't like it was a few years ago but there are still a few members who are about that life lol

people don't understand that look, i'm a young woman, no kids.I am not trying to be tied down nor have commitments. Now I could just live the single life like the average girl with dudes with limited funds who balk at taking them on real dates or even breaking a $20......or I could do it bigger on another level with better money.ya feel me?

yeah it's not

I know the women you are looking for lurk but to be honest if they don't speak up, at least in pms, then I would really wonder what is going on

come on sugar babies help BTL out
Naturalchick30 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 6:30pm
Originally posted by Alias_Avi Alias_Avi wrote:

Thank you purpulicious

Your posts are always like a cold drink of spring water in desert sahara Smile

I agree.

Originally posted by purpulicious01 purpulicious01 wrote:

Soratachi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote Soratachi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 6:54pm
Originally posted by nycdiva357 nycdiva357 wrote:

Originally posted by mommykat mommykat wrote:

Originally posted by nycdiva357 nycdiva357 wrote:

my mommy said i can't have no babies by someone who can kidnap my pickney and bring them to a place where i have no rights to get them back.

I love your mommy...

lmao....shes aight.
but so very serious

my cousin married a man from *insert african country here*  and when things got rocky between them... he took the 3 kids and bounced....in secrecy and we haven't seen them in years and there is nothing we can do about it.

name of country left out...cuz i aint finna do w/ yall on new years eve.
i got chuck e cheese plans on my agenda today.LOL

Rule one to marrying a foreigner: Get your spouse passport ASAP (or a document that attest you are family and gives you right to entry to your spouse contry of origin).

Rule two to marrying a foreigner: Go to your spouse city of origin where his parents reside, to see them and save yourself some trouble in the future about locating them(take a note on those names).

Edited by Soratachi - Dec 31 2012 at 7:20pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System