Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
IndianHair.net
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Persian Men?
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
IndianHairCompany.com
 

Persian Men?

 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7891011 72>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Perfect Hair Collection



Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 14 Votes, Average 1.86  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
BoutThatLife View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Avatar

Joined: Feb 23 2012
Status: Offline
Points: 55009
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (10) Thanks(10)   Quote BoutThatLife Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 6:16pm
Why? Because I want money and a lavish lifestyle funded by him.

Yeah, samone, Bhm isn't like it was a few years ago but there are still a few members who are about that life lol

people don't understand that look, i'm a young woman, no kids.I am not trying to be tied down nor have commitments. Now I could just live the single life like the average girl with dudes with limited funds who balk at taking them on real dates or even breaking a $20......or I could do it bigger on another level with better money.ya feel me?
Back to Top
Sponsored Links


Back to Top
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Oct 10 2010
Status: Offline
Points: 277292
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 6:25pm
Thank you purpulicious

Your posts are always like a cold drink of spring water in desert sahara Smile

Originally posted by purpulicious01 purpulicious01 wrote:

A lesson for young women of any race, nationality, ethnicity:

1.  PLEASE be careful of who and what you get yourself involved with. So many women get blinded by the status/money of men because of the assumed lifestyle it'll afford them. Check yo self before you wreck yo self. 

Some of the comments in this thread, and the comments made every single time a thread on this topic is made, are sad and reek of desperateness. ("oooo la la, I want a rich Arab booty call and sugar daddy! Do they like us black girls?!"*giggles*)

*FYI, I'm gonna bore yall with a small culture lesson: Persians are NOT Arabs. Native Iranians = Persians. But you can also be Persian from somewhere other than Iran (note: Iranians are also Christian, Muslims, Jews, etc). Armenians (Kim K's ppl) are closely related to Persians, and some Turks are ethnically Persian. They don't care what you use just as long as you do NOT call them Arab.

2. OP, Persian men are like any of group of men. You have very good ones and you have some low-down dirty ones. 

I don't know specifics of their culture, but I do know that having a sugar-daddy (cause that what it sounds like you want) is seen as a bad thing. 

And to answer ur question, I know interracial  Persian man + Black women couples, but the difference is that they are in married-husband-and-wife relationships, so my answer wont help u any. 

Back to Top
lovelife View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Dec 27 2009
Status: Offline
Points: 13164
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lovelife Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 6:27pm
Idk about persian. I wouldn't mind a guy from dubai
Back to Top
Naturalchick30 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Apr 16 2012
Location: Somewhere
Status: Offline
Points: 70961
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 6:30pm
Originally posted by Alias_Avi Alias_Avi wrote:


Thank you purpulicious

Your posts are always like a cold drink of spring water in desert sahara Smile

I agree.

Originally posted by purpulicious01 purpulicious01 wrote:

A lesson for young women of any race, nationality, ethnicity:

1.  PLEASE be careful of who and what you get yourself involved with. So many women get blinded by the status/money of men because of the assumed lifestyle it'll afford them. Check yo self before you wreck yo self. 

Some of the comments in this thread, and the comments made every single time a thread on this topic is made, are sad and reek of desperateness. ("oooo la la, I want a rich Arab booty call and sugar daddy! Do they like us black girls?!"*giggles*)

*FYI, I'm gonna bore yall with a small culture lesson: Persians are NOT Arabs. Native Iranians = Persians. But you can also be Persian from somewhere other than Iran (note: Iranians are also Christian, Muslims, Jews, etc). Armenians (Kim K's ppl) are closely related to Persians, and some Turks are ethnically Persian. They don't care what you use just as long as you do NOT call them Arab.

2. OP, Persian men are like any of group of men. You have very good ones and you have some low-down dirty ones. 

I don't know specifics of their culture, but I do know that having a sugar-daddy (cause that what it sounds like you want) is seen as a bad thing. 

And to answer ur question, I know interracial  Persian man + Black women couples, but the difference is that they are in married-husband-and-wife relationships, so my answer wont help u any. 




Back to Top
Soratachi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Oct 26 2010
Location: Ireland- Dublin
Status: Offline
Points: 19694
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote Soratachi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 6:54pm
Originally posted by nycdiva357 nycdiva357 wrote:

Originally posted by mommykat mommykat wrote:

Originally posted by nycdiva357 nycdiva357 wrote:

my mommy said i can't have no babies by someone who can kidnap my pickney and bring them to a place where i have no rights to get them back.




I love your mommy...


lmao....shes aight.
but so very serious

my cousin married a man from *insert african country here*  and when things got rocky between them... he took the 3 kids and bounced....in secrecy and we haven't seen them in years and there is nothing we can do about it.

name of country left out...cuz i aint finna do w/ yall on new years eve.
i got chuck e cheese plans on my agenda today.LOL


Rule one to marrying a foreigner: Get your spouse passport ASAP (or a document that attest you are family and gives you right to entry to your spouse contry of origin).

Rule two to marrying a foreigner: Go to your spouse city of origin where his parents reside, to see them and save yourself some trouble in the future about locating them(take a note on those names).


Edited by Soratachi - Dec 31 2012 at 7:20pm
Back to Top
Naturalchick30 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Apr 16 2012
Location: Somewhere
Status: Offline
Points: 70961
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 7:31pm
Originally posted by BoutThatLife BoutThatLife wrote:

Why? Because I want money and a lavish lifestyle funded by him.

Yeah, samone, Bhm isn't like it was a few years ago but there are still a few members who are about that life lol

people don't understand that look, i'm a young woman, no kids.I am not trying to be tied down nor have commitments. Now I could just live the single life like the average girl with dudes with limited funds who balk at taking them on real dates or even breaking a $20......or I could do it bigger on another level with better money.ya feel me?
 
What's wrong with making your own money to fund your lavish lifestyle?
Back to Top
BoutThatLife View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Avatar

Joined: Feb 23 2012
Status: Offline
Points: 55009
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote BoutThatLife Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 7:35pm
Originally posted by Naturalchick30 Naturalchick30 wrote:


Originally posted by BoutThatLife BoutThatLife wrote:

Why? Because I want money and a lavish lifestyle funded by him.

Yeah, samone, Bhm isn't like it was a few years ago but there are still a few members who are about that life lol

people don't understand that look, i'm a young woman, no kids.I am not trying to be tied down nor have commitments. Now I could just live the single life like the average girl with dudes with limited funds who balk at taking them on real dates or even breaking a $20......or I could do it bigger on another level with better money.ya feel me?

 
What's wrong with making your own money to fund your lavish lifestyle?


don't assume that i'm not positioning myself to make that kind of money later on

I'm a college student in my early 20s, I can't make that kind of money right now on my own. So why not find a man willing to spend his?

I'm not going to go without just because I can't afford it.not when there are men tricking off with open wallets and bank accounts
Back to Top
foxyroy19 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Apr 08 2007
Status: Offline
Points: 42549
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote foxyroy19 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 7:41pm
Originally posted by maysay1 maysay1 wrote:


Originally posted by f8dagrate f8dagrate wrote:



Originally posted by maysay1 maysay1 wrote:


The ones with real money are not checking for n*ggers.

The
americanized tacky shahs of sunset types who have a little bit of money
and a long line of credit are great to party with and that's about it.

The girls have amazing hair though (well when they aren't burning it straight with relaxers and daily flat ironing).




For the cheap seats...please listen to Maysay...If one was hollering at you even in a whisper he thought he could hit it and drop you right back off at the gas station. F8 was smart to not even waste her damn time with those hairy monsters.





i am not oneErmm.. so they were def checking for me. but the feeling is not mutal



If you are black, then yes, you are a n*gger to them. And as I said, I was talking about the ones with real money. The ones who would neither be at a gas station nor driving themselves in a bmw that anyone can buy off any lot. These are also the type who, for the most part, will not even acknowledge women with whom they are not acquainted already as family or some other connection...let alone try to solicit one at a gas station.
Back to Top
Bunnyahh View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Avatar

Joined: Aug 14 2009
Location: ♥ Cloud 9 ♥
Status: Offline
Points: 162111
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (10) Thanks(10)   Quote Bunnyahh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 8:12pm
My mother and father always told me a real women has her own and never lives off a man, its a key to a healthy relationship because a healthy one is always 50/50 and plus if he left you, you really wouldn't have a pot to piss in because you sat around like a leche... For some reason that whole comment rub me the wrong way, I've been working since I was 12 not because I had too but because I wanted too. You should never sit around waiting for some man to give you scraps of his check... Get a Job you freeloader and some self respect... SMH Confused
Back to Top
Limalady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Jan 20 2010
Status: Offline
Points: 85021
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Limalady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 8:12pm
Originally posted by Alias_Avi Alias_Avi wrote:

Well obviously, you're gonna have a longer history with your neighbor compared to a stranger
If that history is negative (and usually is w/neighbors) then, of course you're gonna have more gripes with someone who seemingly more commonalities with you than not

Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

Originally posted by Limalady Limalady wrote:

I've dated a Persian man. I knew I was in trouble when he said that his family didn't accept his Iraqi ex-girlfriend. They damn sure weren't accepting a Black woman if a lady from Iraq was scandalous. 

YES!!!! Iraqi thats the ones Persians hate!!

my friends family was so mad when she was dating an Iraqi that they were happy when she brought home a black guyLOL
 
I didn't think about that. He was tall, cute, educated, and pretty well off, but I wasn't tryna get killed in a family feud, so I stopped talking to him and ignored his calls. I know that sounds mean. I do feel bad for it, but it is what it is.
Back to Top
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
TheGoodHair.com
Human Hair Wigs
Double Leaf Wig
EvaWigs
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Senghori Shells
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7891011 72>
  Share Topic   

Forum Jump Forum Permissions View Drop Down