Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Persian Men?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 72>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 14 Votes, Average 1.86  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 10:10am
my first kiss was a persian boy. 

the 1/2 black 1/2 persian girl i know is beautiful

Edited by EPITOME - Dec 31 2012 at 10:43am
Sponsored Links

eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 10:15am
smh, where do yall live? the only men i see around here are nigra nigra and more nigra and some clear men, but they're irrelevant 
sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 10:20am
They are not into black girls to be frank. They will have fun with black girls but thats it.
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 10:45am
Originally posted by maysay1 maysay1 wrote:

Originally posted by f8dagrate f8dagrate wrote:

Originally posted by maysay1 maysay1 wrote:

The ones with real money are not checking for n*ggers.

The americanized tacky shahs of sunset types who have a little bit of money and a long line of credit are great to party with and that's about it.

The girls have amazing hair though (well when they aren't burning it straight with relaxers and daily flat ironing).

i am not oneErmm.. so they were def checking for me. but the feeling is not mutal

If you are black, then yes, you are a n*gger to them. And as I said, I was talking about the ones with real money. The ones who would neither be at a gas station nor driving themselves in a bmw that anyone can buy off any lot. These are also the type who, for the most part, will not even acknowledge women with whom they are not acquainted already as family or some other connection...let alone try to solicit one at a gas station.

this sounds like any sort of wealthy man.
mommykat View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote mommykat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 10:55am
Originally posted by sugabanana sugabanana wrote:

They are not into black girls to be frank. They will have fun with black girls but thats it.

Ladybird0724 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ladybird0724 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 10:56am
Originally posted by sugabanana sugabanana wrote:

i think the OP is just looking for fun, though.
Cream1970 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (16) Thanks(16)   Quote Cream1970 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 11:04am
My step cousin is married to a Persian man. They are quite happy and successful. He is a photographer and cinematographer. She has been a print model and being doing commericals since college. He used to be Prince's personal photographer as well. Their children model and act. Their daughter is Yara Shahidi.
BeatriceBean View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote BeatriceBean Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 11:07am
My daughter's boyfriend isn't Persian...he's from the UAE but they make a very sweet couple.

But I think that they should end it bc his family doesn't approve.
BeatriceBean View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote BeatriceBean Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 11:18am
Originally posted by Cream1970 Cream1970 wrote:

My step cousin is married to a Persian man. They are quite happy and successful. He is a photographer and cinematographer. She has been a print model and being doing commericals since college. He used to be Prince's personal photographer as well. Their children model and act. Their daughter is Yara Shahidi.

She and her daughter are beautiful!!!!!!
babyk94 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote babyk94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 11:22am
Originally posted by Cream1970 Cream1970 wrote:

Beautiful girl
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 72>
  Share Topic