Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Persian Men?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1415161718 78>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 14 Votes, Average 1.86  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
nala52808 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nala52808 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 10:47pm
I knew i sensed there was drama somewhere.....my nipples were tingling like crazy. but alas, i didnt have the energy to get on my laptop and look for it on bhm. im finally here, but i missed everything
Sponsored Links

greenttby View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote greenttby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 11:16pm
Originally posted by nala52808 nala52808 wrote:

I knew i sensed there was drama somewhere.....my nipples were tingling like crazy. but alas, i didnt have the energy to get on my laptop and look for it on bhm. im finally here, but i missed everything

My right nipple was itching too!
BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 11:55pm
Is this what yall usually do on new years?

A messsss lol
Naturalchick30 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 01 2013 at 12:05am
Well dang, what happened in hereLOL
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 01 2013 at 3:37am
leave the computer for a few hours and you come back to this sh*t

Eden. View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Eden. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 01 2013 at 4:02am
Originally posted by BoutThatLife BoutThatLife wrote:

Originally posted by Naturalchick30 Naturalchick30 wrote:

I'm not exactly trying to become Mrs Al-jazeera . I'm not going to marry one, just have fun times and get presents lol

So you want a sugar daddy?

btl gives me life
Eden. View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Eden. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 01 2013 at 4:06am
Originally posted by Bunnyahh Bunnyahh wrote:

My mother and father always told me a real women has her own and never lives off a man, its a key to a healthy relationship because a healthy one is always 50/50 and plus if he left you, you really wouldn't have a pot to piss in because you sat around like a leche... For some reason that whole comment rub me the wrong way, I've been working since I was 12 not because I had too but because I wanted too. You should never sit around waiting for some man to give you scraps of his check... Get a Job you freeloader and some self respect... SMH Confused
Eden. View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Eden. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 01 2013 at 4:08am

Originally posted by Bunnyahh Bunnyahh wrote:

My mother and father always told me a real women has her own and never lives off a man, its a key to a healthy relationship because a healthy one is always 50/50 and plus if he left you, you really wouldn't have a pot to piss in because you sat around like a leche... For some reason that whole comment rub me the wrong way, I've been working since I was 12 not because I had too but because I wanted too. You should never sit around waiting for some man to give you scraps of his check... Get a Job you freeloader and some self respect... SMH Confused

Heaux have a seat.you're 36 years old with teenage children. Couldn't have been listening to mommy and daddy too much
9 thanks, yall los leches aint sh*t
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 01 2013 at 7:49am
this ws good

where did the bunny and samone beef start? that std thread that wasnt google checked?
SamoneLenior View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 01 2013 at 8:21am

me and bunny have beef?
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System