BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Persian Men?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1011121314 78>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 14 Votes, Average 1.86  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Bunnyahh View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote Bunnyahh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 9:04pm
Originally posted by BoutThatLife BoutThatLife wrote:

Originally posted by Naturalchick30 Naturalchick30 wrote:

Wth is leche?  Is that supposed to be leech?LOL

She can't spell but tryna read me
None of those are my words.  it was a c/p from a thread you obviously missed.  & I spell better than most on here.  Try again ---->
Sponsored Links

BoutThatLife View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (14) Thanks(14)   Quote BoutThatLife Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 9:06pm
Originally posted by Bunnyahh Bunnyahh wrote:

My mother and father always told me a real women has her own and never lives off a man, its a key to a healthy relationship because a healthy one is always 50/50 and plus if he left you, you really wouldn't have a pot to piss in because you sat around like a leche... For some reason that whole comment rub me the wrong way, I've been working since I was 12 not because I had too but because I wanted too. You should never sit around waiting for some man to give you scraps of his check... Get a Job you freeloader and some self respect... SMH Confused

Heaux have a seat.you're 36 years old with teenage children. Couldn't have been listening to mommy and daddy too much
geezis the joke flew right over ur head.  And everything in red is FALSE.  Now back to you.  I really dont care about u or ur struggle.  tbh, the life you lead makes me think that you'll be dead very soon.  Keep doing hoodrat things with ur hoodrat friendsLOL

Don't spread your bitterness, negativity and hate on my name. Bish you don't know me and have no reason to say some sh*t like that. You're the epitome of a bitter angry, possibly lonely black woman.probably got $5 in your bank account even tho you been slaving since you were 12

You always got some negative nasty ish to say and its just sad.very sad. Keep paying your son child support, you 36 year old grandma
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (10) Thanks(10)   Quote BoutThatLife Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 9:08pm

Originally posted by Naturalchick30 Naturalchick30 wrote:

Wth is leche?  Is that supposed to be leech?LOL

She can't spell but tryna read me
None of those are my words.  it was a c/p from a thread you obviously missed.  & I spell better than most on here.  Try again ---->

I don't be keeping up with every thread on here so swerve with that shyt
nycdiva357 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote nycdiva357 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 9:11pm
lmao.. yall r lucky im filled w/ liquor.

I wanna be messy... but i wont.

happy new year yall.

ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 9:11pm
Originally posted by SamoneLenior SamoneLenior wrote:

lol so bunny is 36

?
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 9:12pm
Originally posted by nycdiva357 nycdiva357 wrote:

happy new year yall.

Hmmmmmmm
ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 9:12pm

happy new year yall.

Big smile  happy ny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Hug
SamoneLenior View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 9:13pm

happy new year yall.

drink up

get loose
Bunnyahh View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote Bunnyahh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 9:13pm

My mother and father always told me a real women has her own and never lives off a man, its a key to a healthy relationship because a healthy one is always 50/50 and plus if he left you, you really wouldn't have a pot to piss in because you sat around like a leche... For some reason that whole comment rub me the wrong way, I've been working since I was 12 not because I had too but because I wanted too. You should never sit around waiting for some man to give you scraps of his check... Get a Job you freeloader and some self respect... SMH Confused

Heaux have a seat.you're 36 years old with teenage children. Couldn't have been listening to mommy and daddy too much
geezis the joke flew right over ur head.  And everything in red is FALSE.  Now back to you.  I really dont care about u or ur struggle.  tbh, the life you lead makes me think that you'll be dead very soon.  Keep doing hoodrat things with ur hoodrat friendsLOL

Don't spread your bitterness, negativity and hate on my name. Bish you don't know me and have no reason to say some sh*t like that. You're the epitome of a bitter angry, possibly lonely black woman.probably got $5 in your bank account even tho you been slaving since you were 12

You always got some negative nasty ish to say and its just sad.very sad. Keep paying your son child support, you 36 year old grandma
laaaawwwdd where are you getting this sh*t from???LOL  Its lets make stuff up about bunny day??   I am NEVER bitter.  ur above post reeks of it tho.   once again YOU missed the JOKE.  but I see that it rings some truth cuz it struck a chord & ur wilding out right now.  wooosaaahhh & calm the down. Sleepy
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (15) Thanks(15)   Quote BoutThatLife Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 9:19pm

laaaawwwdd where are you getting this sh*t from???LOL  Its lets make stuff up about bunny day??   I am NEVER bitter.  ur above post reeks of it tho.   once again YOU missed the JOKE.  but I see that it rings some truth cuz it struck a chord & ur wilding out right now.  wooosaaahhh & calm the down. Sleepy

Idon't need to calm shyt down. You over here talking about death which is something nobody with sense takes lightly and you tellin me to calm down? You shouldn't have let that ignorant shyt pass your crusty ass fingers. Just know that the negativity you put out there unfortunately comes around on you. I'm a child of God and a bitter chick like you can't fade me
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1011121314 78>
  Share Topic